A Silence Loud (IC)

TheAbsurdist

The cafeteria was largely empty now. Fortunately. There was a small commotion at people teleporting in, but fortunately most of those people were students, or were recently students.

Elias had teleported before. Never something of his choice, but still. That didn't mean that he was any less effected by it. The sudden change in surroundings, and he was gasping for breath, his eyes closed a little, as his senses reeled and recovered then. Aware of his surroundings after a moment, and then he moved to sit down on a bench at one of the cafeteria tables and ducking his head down, elbows on his knees and his hands clasped together back behind the back of his head and neck. He had done it before. He was not fond of it.

After a moment, he waved a hand at them. "Have other senses... takes a moment to recover. If there are questions you want to ask now is the time, and can someone get me some water, please?"

Subito hadn't needed to be told twice, nodding shortly and sliding his hand around Cerys' own with a quick smile before closing his eyes as they teleported. Coming to as the planet spun in front of his eyes for a few seconds, he shook his head and stumbled for a few steps away from the group "Sure thing, Elias. Just a second and I'll get you guys a few cups..."

In a moment his steps were firmer and he walked up to the counter, flashing a brilliant smile at the lunch lady "Hello! Can I have three cups for water, please? Thanks!" he said, returning to the table nearby the troupe, placing them neatly around.

"So, Blodeu, you think he'll want a tour of the place right away?" he asked the reserved girl with a laugh.