Butting Heads [IC]

Azuth65

Kristin glanced at Victoria with a slight frown. Her friend it seemed, was enjoying battering her old tormentor just a little more than was proper. Klara however did have it coming, and despite her misgivings the Australian wasn't about to let her off the hook.

As battered as she was Klara still wasn't an easy target, and Glow once again failed to get a handle on her as she lashed out with another wave of telekinetic force. "You can give up whenever you're ready." she called out. "We don't actually want to hit you anymore you know."

Klara floated, her eyes half crossed as she tried to gather the energy, her mouth working but she was cut off by the combined light blue and green blasts of the heroines. When the backflare from the impact dimmed the girls watched Klara struggle to maintain her flight before falling onto the statue's head, laying on her side, clearly unconscious.

Turning to Kris, Vicky at least had the good graces to look embarrassed, "Sorry about that. I had hoped that this place would have provided some privacy and a bit of security from prying eyes." Pointing at her former classmate's prone form, "Obviously, I was wrong. Not sure where she got her knockoffs of my powers but I think I'm going to wait for the authorities, maybe get some answers." Pulling a business card from her bag she passed it over, "If you want to split I understand. Just sometime soon we'll have to set up another meeting. This is the address for Achimedia, just ask for either Mona or myself."

When Glow looked up from the card, Vicky was in her costume, mask pulled down concealing her face.

Glow tucked the business card into a pocket, then grinned in surprise when she looked up to find a fully costumed Wisp in front of her. "That's gotta be really handy to be able to do," she chuckled, then turned her attention to Klara for a moment. A gentle telekinetic push moved the unconscious Russian into a less precarious position near the middle of the statue's head.

"I don't mind hanging around," she grinned as she sat back and tucked her legs up beneath her. "You know, just make sure you don't decide to toss her in the bay or something. I don't think I've ever seen you quite so riled up. Something you want to talk about?"