Meet the Irregulars (OOC)

Dariusprime

• 2 weeks later...

For those curious, Etain has said,

I can provide you with excellant advise about holding conversations in Latin if you so choose Morgan. Though I may need to look at the textbook you are using to look at the sample conversations. They are usually very strangely worded that you would gain strange looks when using the langauge itself.

Just my sort of thinking out loud here. Since the purpose of Fulcrum being here is for her to get a 'feel' for the Irregulars both as individuals and as a team, how about we do this?

Each character does a post when dealing with some mooks and showcasing their individual abilities (in a sort of mini-vignette), then sort of 'skip-ahead' to a post team battle session where they can talk about how they work together and the like, and Fulcrum can chime in etc. I don't think combat is needed since I'm assuming that Darius wanted more of a social thread here, so he can correct me if I'm wrong. I do however, think it would be best to keep up this thread as a meet & greet.

That's just my opinion, so feel free to ignore it. Just wanting to keep this thread going at a decent clip.

• 2 months later...