Keeping Science Fair (OOC - full)

cosmicarus

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cos, if you passed the chance for Velocity to make a takedown attack, can we go back and give her that chance?

Also, how far is the crowd now?

I thought she had already made it and took the second robot out of comission... but just realised that I didn't update the post. Done! :D There are four bots left.

The crowd is forty feet away now - and moving faster all the time. It seems that word has reached the back in regards to what's going on and the people are fleeing as fast as possible - could be dangerous, but the other students at Master Lee's are doing what they can to make the retreat as smooth as possible.

Cos, if you passed the chance for Velocity to make a takedown attack, can we go back and give her that chance?

Also, how far is the crowd now?

I thought she had already made it and took the second robot out of comission... but just realised that I didn't update the post. Done! :D There are four bots left.

The crowd is forty feet away now - and moving faster all the time. It seems that word has reached the back in regards to what's going on and the people are fleeing as fast as possible - could be dangerous, but the other students at Master Lee's are doing what they can to make the retreat as smooth as possible.

Ok guy and gal,

What are your thoughts about where you want the story to go now? They were the villains I had planned, and you did a great job. You're welcome to go where ever you wish - do you want more of a meeting between you? Want to play out any relationships with NPC's more? Want to call it a day? Your call, dudes :)

Ok guy and gal,

What are your thoughts about where you want the story to go now? They were the villains I had planned, and you did a great job. You're welcome to go where ever you wish - do you want more of a meeting between you? Want to play out any relationships with NPC's more? Want to call it a day? Your call, dudes :)