Keeping Science Fair (OOC - full)

cosmicarus

Thev, before we touch on the boyfriend side plot (if you'd still like to), is there anything you'd like to achieve from it? Are there any specific characteristics you'd like the boyfriend to have? Are we roleplaying the end of their relationship?

Cos, like we talked about at bit in chat, the end goal is to down the line have a group of ex-boyfriends that we can look at and pick out one to become a grudge villain.

As for characteristics, Megan likes guys that are smarter than average and athletic. And for the purposes of this exercise, she is sticking to her own social class when dating (as the ex-boyfriend needs some funds to be able to go out and buy himself some devices to become a supervillain)

By the way…. “children� To a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds, that would be taken as rather disrespectful.

:shock:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thev, before we touch on the boyfriend side plot (if you'd still like to), is there anything you'd like to achieve from it? Are there any specific characteristics you'd like the boyfriend to have? Are we roleplaying the end of their relationship?

Cos, like we talked about at bit in chat, the end goal is to down the line have a group of ex-boyfriends that we can look at and pick out one to become a grudge villain.

As for characteristics, Megan likes guys that are smarter than average and athletic. And for the purposes of this exercise, she is sticking to her own social class when dating (as the ex-boyfriend needs some funds to be able to go out and buy himself some devices to become a supervillain)

By the way…. “children� To a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds, that would be taken as rather disrespectful.

:shock:

By the way…. “children� To a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds, that would be taken as rather disrespectful. :shock:

Tell me about it! Our school principal decided to maintain that little quirk of his, even when giving out graduation speech...

Hey you two, sorry I haven't posted yet, been a kinda busy day. I'll post tonight!

No problems :)

By the way…. “children� To a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds, that would be taken as rather disrespectful. :shock:

Tell me about it! Our school principal decided to maintain that little quirk of his, even when giving out graduation speech...

Hey you two, sorry I haven't posted yet, been a kinda busy day. I'll post tonight!

Mr. Langstrom seems pretty insensitive; maybe Liam should trip him in the hall or something? :D

Hehe, he would be the hero of all the students in the class, that's for sure :)

Is there anything Liam should be doing at this point? Is he meeting Megan prior to confronting the Bid Bad? Just curious. :)

Well, Megan is swooning right now, maybe he can catch her when she faints? :D

Mr. Langstrom seems pretty insensitive; maybe Liam should trip him in the hall or something? :D

Is there anything Liam should be doing at this point? Is he meeting Megan prior to confronting the Bid Bad? Just curious. :)

Initiative rolls, if you please :)

untitled-4.jpg

Forgive the map, i'm on a different laptop than usual.

The marone squares are machines.

The dark blue squares are the other Lee students.

The light blue square is Liam.

The pink square is Velocity.

The three green squares are the bad guys.

There is quite a large crowd of people between Velocity and the stage on the right (most have taken to standing in amongst the chairs that are there, in case they need to make a hasty exit). There are still a few people standing in front of the left stage, including Megan's school class who are standing as far back from it as she is from stage right. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

untitled-4.jpg

There is quite a large crowd of people between Velocity and the stage on the right (most have taken to standing in amongst the chairs that are there, in case they need to make a hasty exit). There are still a few people standing in front of the left stage, including Megan's school class who are standing as far back from it as she is from stage right. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)

untitled-4.jpg