Keeping Science Fair (OOC - full)

cosmicarus

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that helps matters very little :(

Not clear enough, or just inhibiting?

Cos, did I miss read things? Did Velocity have to make a toughness save? Or was the attack to touch her so the robots could match her?

My bad - I was rushing out of the house when I made that OOC post and knew I forgot something. It's a +6 toughness save. Apologies for that. :oops:

:)

Well that helps matters very little :(

Not clear enough, or just inhibiting?

Cos, did I miss read things? Did Velocity have to make a toughness save? Or was the attack to touch her so the robots could match her?

My bad - I was rushing out of the house when I made that OOC post and knew I forgot something. It's a +6 toughness save. Apologies for that. :oops:

:)

I went ahead and posted, as I figure it is my turn.

Cos, I just realized something, when Velocity attacked the first robot that she smashed, was there another within 5'? She has Takedown Attack 2 in her strike (I think we could use possible one less robot right now)

I'm thinking you're right on both accounts :)

Ok, that last post goes like this:

Resolution to the grapple check by Nightrival

Resolution to Velocity's action

Myrtlebot's action (you get a HP for the power stunt, Thev, but now must make a DC 17 Fort save. If successful, you're fine, otherwise Velocity suffers a -1 penalty on attack rolls, Defence, Reflex saves and can only take a standard or move action, moving at half normal speed (which is still quite a lot :P)).

Shock-alot's action

Tendril's action

Goop's action

Back to you, Thev :)

I went ahead and posted, as I figure it is my turn.

Cos, I just realized something, when Velocity attacked the first robot that she smashed, was there another within 5'? She has Takedown Attack 2 in her strike (I think we could use possible one less robot right now)

I'm thinking you're right on both accounts :)

Ok, that last post goes like this:

Resolution to the grapple check by Nightrival

Resolution to Velocity's action

Myrtlebot's action (you get a HP for the power stunt, Thev, but now must make a DC 17 Fort save. If successful, you're fine, otherwise Velocity suffers a -1 penalty on attack rolls, Defence, Reflex saves and can only take a standard or move action, moving at half normal speed (which is still quite a lot :P)).

Shock-alot's action

Tendril's action

Goop's action

Back to you, Thev :)