Tanks for Nuthin' [OOC]

trollthumper

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here it is. I'm not rolling for Cannonade yet, as he's currently in flight over the bay.

Ironclad: 23, Unharmed, 4 HP

Blueshift: 22, Unharmed, 2 HP

Victory: 21, Unharmed, 2 HP

Fenris; 16, Unharmed, 2 HP

Angelique: 14, Unharmed, 0 HP

Doc Otaku: 5, Unharmed, 0 HP

Ironclad is up first. And Fenris can land on the rooftop.

Okay, Cool. The teleport was not Accurate, so we'll say I pop out there. Certainly within range of a Speed 4 move action, yes?

Free Action: HP to clear the Fatigue from the Extra Effort on her Boots

Move Action: Get closer

Standard Action: Relieve the helpless Doc Otaku of his fancy wristwatch!

Multiple Free Actions: Use Quickness to try and see what it is.

Skill Mastery Knowledge Technology = DC 35

(11:51:29) trollthumper: All right, given some of the doodads and stuff, it seems to be a portable version of the battlesuit Doc Otaku tends to wear -- it has functions for electromagnetic manipulation for both pulse blasts and force fields, though weaker than his usual model.

Multiple Free Actions: Disable Device the hell out of that thing. I auto pass on a DC 30 by taking 10.

Turned that thing to slag in a hurry! :D Post incoming...

Ironclad is right next to the car that contained Doc Otaku and contains his driver Angelique. Doc Otaku is currently being grappled by Ironclad, and Blueshift has disabled his doodad and is standing right next to him. Fenris will land on the car roof, and Cannonade is still in air for several rounds because that's how Leaping works. Angelique is still in the driver's seat.

All right, folks; in the name of greater transparency, and because I was hazy on the necessity of this, I should disclose I've been running this thread with unapproved NPCs. I've sent the templates up to the refs, but we have a choice:

-Hold off until the approvals go through.

-Play forward, knowing that we're in a thread with unapproved NPCs.

What do you guys want to do?