Crow Comes Home To Roost (OOC) (Open)

Quinn

"Who are you, masked man?" "... Crow!" "You mean like Morgan Crowe? He used to live down the street from us. Bit of a troublemaker, but --" "NO! Totally different Crow." "Are you sure? You sound just like him." "Totally different! ... But you should buy that guy a pizza sometime. He deserves it."

Right, here's what you know and what you see.

Knowledge: Arcane Lore

DC 15 – Some spirits under the purview of the Tuatha de Dannan say Crow has helped them more than once when they were in danger, and has earned a reputation as a troubleshooter and go-to man.

DC 20 – One earth fae boasts that she was the first Crow saved, defeating a Formorian in single combat.

Notice: You can tell there's a magic aura around the coat, but that's it.

As for me, Aoi and I agreed that Crow has visited Avalon at least once on a job, so he's rolling an Arcane Lore check to see if he could possibly recognize anything about Etain. Besides the old-school dress.

Arcane Lore check (1d20+7=9)

Yeah, he's got nothing. >.<

Ok, since a few people have swapped names, let's see if we can get some reputation checks going here! Feel free to roll whatever Knowledge or Gather Information check you like if you're curious about your table-mates. ;)

I'll go first, since Crow might have heard about Arc through gossip from various spirits he's run into (being a walking talking BEAR is a fairly decent method to be talked about by the Fair Folk)

Arcturus's reputation? (1d20+7=15)

Gran?

Arc's taking 10 on his Arcane Lore check, giving him a result of 21 for Arc. :)

Crow would know that Marcus is the current possessor of the Beast Rune (yay fae gossip!). He'd also know that its power is remarkably similar to lycanthropy--transforms the user into a reflection of their inner nature, Marcus's being his bear form.

He'd also know that it's not something that can just be copied; it has to pass from one person to another.