Disco Fever [OOC] [1972] (Full)

Heridfel

I mentioned this to Heritage in the chat, but I'd like to move towards returning to the present. There's a PC waiting for us to come back in order to be introduced to the game, and I feel bad since I had thought he'd be in during the first week of February.

My current plan is to give Grimalkin a chance to meet her grandfather this evening and get further clues as to where they might find Icarus. The next morning, Icarus, Grimalkin, and Nanowire return to the present. Teke is marooned in time for a little longer before Tom Tomorrow comes along to help set things right.

Does anyone have objections to this? I really like the characterization I've seen in this thread, and I don't want to lose that, but there should be plenty to do in the present as well.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned this to Heritage in the chat, but I'd like to move towards returning to the present. There's a PC waiting for us to come back in order to be introduced to the game, and I feel bad since I had thought he'd be in during the first week of February.

My current plan is to give Grimalkin a chance to meet her grandfather this evening and get further clues as to where they might find Icarus. The next morning, Icarus, Grimalkin, and Nanowire return to the present. Teke is marooned in time for a little longer before Tom Tomorrow comes along to help set things right.

Does anyone have objections to this? I really like the characterization I've seen in this thread, and I don't want to lose that, but there should be plenty to do in the present as well.

I'm confused. Ren isn't going with Sean and Lynn?

Ok, maybe I misread the last two posts, but what I got was Mr. Parker saying, "Sean can take care of her, you would have to bring your suit with you to make her as safe as my son could" and Ren agreeing so as to not offend his hosts; was I comepletly wrong in my interpretation?

I'm confused. Ren isn't going with Sean and Lynn?

Ok, maybe I misread the last two posts, but what I got was Mr. Parker saying, "Sean can take care of her, you would have to bring your suit with you to make her as safe as my son could" and Ren agreeing so as to not offend his hosts; was I comepletly wrong in my interpretation?

• 3 weeks later...