Disco Fever [OOC] [1972] (Full)

Heridfel

They were already leaning in that direction; it didn't require much for you to push them all the way.

Velocity definitely gets the impression that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. The Furies that she knows weren't much ones for talking. They were more along the lines of screeching about vengeance and suffering for all sinners.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were already leaning in that direction; it didn't require much for you to push them all the way.

Velocity definitely gets the impression that something is rotten in the state of Denmark. The Furies that she knows weren't much ones for talking. They were more along the lines of screeching about vengeance and suffering for all sinners.

Okay, Nanowire's being all bodyguard-y now. I know that I took effectively three actions there (pushing the guy aside, grabbing the concrete, and flinging it at the bad guy) but I'm more than happy to burn a HP for a suitabley heroic surge action. Oh, and the damage from the stone I got from the main book, pg 166. It said rock had a toughness of +5, so there you go.

Okay, Nanowire's being all bodyguard-y now. I know that I took effectively three actions there (pushing the guy aside, grabbing the concrete, and flinging it at the bad guy) but I'm more than happy to burn a HP for a suitabley heroic surge action. Oh, and the damage from the stone I got from the main book, pg 166. It said rock had a toughness of +5, so there you go.

Heh. I was thinking the same thing. You're using extra effort, and if you want to spend the hero point to get over the fatigue at the end of the round, you're welcome to do so.

Per the entry on Improvised Weapons on page 162, the base damage for an improvised weapon is your Strength bonus, or up to Strength bonus + 2 if the weapon is tougher than you are strong. Based on that, I think that you're doing more damage than you think. That'd mean you knock the guy out (Toughness save = 12), rather than merely stunning him. Besides, I think that's a little more dramatically appropriate.

I don't have time before I go to work to make a worthy IC post, but I figured I'd let you know that you succeeded at your attempt.

Heh. I was thinking the same thing. You're using extra effort, and if you want to spend the hero point to get over the fatigue at the end of the round, you're welcome to do so.

Per the entry on Improvised Weapons on page 162, the base damage for an improvised weapon is your Strength bonus, or up to Strength bonus + 2 if the weapon is tougher than you are strong. Based on that, I think that you're doing more damage than you think. That'd mean you knock the guy out (Toughness save = 12), rather than merely stunning him. Besides, I think that's a little more dramatically appropriate.

I don't have time before I go to work to make a worthy IC post, but I figured I'd let you know that you succeeded at your attempt.

We're out of initiative in all of the sub-threads, so post freely. Velocity and her group will be getting to Haas Jewelers before Icarus. Gaea, you're the only one not on his way to meet up with the rest of the time travelers. Do you want me to try to direct you towards the rest of the group, or continue your solo adventure for a while?

We're out of initiative in all of the sub-threads, so post freely. Velocity and her group will be getting to Haas Jewelers before Icarus. Gaea, you're the only one not on his way to meet up with the rest of the time travelers. Do you want me to try to direct you towards the rest of the group, or continue your solo adventure for a while?

Understood. Velocity was never contacted by Pseudo, and therefore, she did not go to the Fens or get transported back to 1972.

To help avoid some confusion, I split out Thevshi's posts and moved them to the archive. If there are other posts you want moved, let me know.

Understood. Velocity was never contacted by Pseudo, and therefore, she did not go to the Fens or get transported back to 1972.

To help avoid some confusion, I split out Thevshi's posts and moved them to the archive. If there are other posts you want moved, let me know.