Character for outside of Freedom City- Mega Man [WIP]

Hey guys, I'm starting up an M&M campaign up at college and I need some help with my new character. I realize that the basis for this character, Mega Man, would not be approved here, but I'm looking for general advice. Keep in mind, since this isn't for FC, keep your house rules at the door, you won't be needing them. (Yes I know it's one point over, I'll fix that later.)

(Format was a copy/paste export tool from a spreadsheet I use to keep track of my characters deleting some stuff that isn't important.)

----------Ability Scores---------

Strength: 10 (0)

Dexterity: 16 (+3)

Constitution: 16 (+3)

Intelligence: 20 (+5)

Wisdom: 16 (+3)

Charisma: 14 (+2)

--------------------------------------

----------Saves---------

Toughness: +10

Fortitude: +9

Reflex: +9

Willpower: +9

----------Combat---------

Attack Bonus: +8

Damage Bonus: Unarmed +0

Grapple: +8

Defense Bonus: +10 (+5 flat footed)

Initiative: +3

----------Skills---------

• [*:3sarbqi2]Computers - 5 (+10) Mastery
    [*:3sarbqi2]Concentration - 4 (+7)
    [*:3sarbqi2]Knowledge: Technology - 5 (+10) Mastery
    [*:3sarbqi2]Notice - 7 (+10)
    [*:3sarbqi2]Perform: String Instruments - 8 (+10) Mastery
    [*:3sarbqi2]Perform: Singing - 8 (+10) Mastery
    [*:3sarbqi2]Sense Motive - 7 (+10)

----------Feats---------

• [*:3sarbqi2]Skill Mastery (1): Choose 4 skills you can take 10 with
    [*:3sarbqi2]Power Attack: Reduce attack bonus to increase damage bonus
    [*:3sarbqi2]All-Out Attack: Reduce defense bonus to increase attack bonus
    [*:3sarbqi2]Accurate Attack: Reduce damage bonus to increase attack bonus
    [*:3sarbqi2]Diehard: Automatically stabilize when dying

----------Powers---------

Rock Armor 12 60dp (Hard to Lose) [48pp]

Mega Buster Array 16 (descriptive name [if applicable]; descriptors; Extras: ???, ???; Flaws: ???, ???; Power Feats: ???, ???; Drawbacks: ???, ???) [32dp]

• Base Effect: Blast 12 (descriptive name [if applicable]; descriptors; Extras: ???, ???; Flaws: ; Power Feats: ???, ???; Drawbacks: ???, ???) [Xpp]

Alternate Effect: Nemisis 5 (Using weakness against enemy; Flaws: Limited (Powers previously gained with Mimic), Limited to Single Combat) [30/30pp]

Alternate Effect: Mimic 12 (One Power at a Time; Extras: Duration [Continuous]) [24/30pp]

Protection 7 (Extras: Impervious) [14dp]

Flight 4 (Flaws: Platform) [4dp]

Teleport 4 (Flaws: Long-Range Only) [4dp]

Datalink 4 (Radio) [4dp]

----------Cost Summary---------

Abilities: 32

Combat: 36

Saves: 18

Skills: 11

Feats: 6

Powers: 48

Total Cost: 151

--------------------------------------"

It'd help us if things (like his feats and powers) were listed alphabetically. Organization can help you, too ;)

His Attack of 8 + Damage 16 (Mega-Buster) puts him at PL 12. (By default, M&M caps are "hard" caps; you cannot buy more ranks than you'd be allowed and just not use them.)

Your Mimic should be 36pp, not 24, due to the Duration extra.

VP's really should not be in an Array.

If you're really basing him of the Blue Bomb, you don't need Nemesis, just Mimic. With Nemesis, you can make something to take advantage of their weakness without having to encounter someone with an actual opposing power. I.e., you could use Nemesis to gain Flame Man's fire blast while fighting Ice Man without ever having to actually encounter Flame Man.

Also, you really should post this on the ATT, since any Ref giving you advice here is going (by habit) to do so from the view of a Ref approving a char for this board.

I forgot to list the trade off. it was -2 attack and +2 damage.

the 16 is for the array itself, not for the powers, which is why the Blast is 12.

I can see what you're saying about Nemesis, but I was wondering if there was a way to bring back powers that he had previously mimiced.

Also, for Mimic being 24, If I read the Core Book correctly, it said for 1pp/rank you can copy a single thing of a single trait (Like one power) and 2pp/rank would be all of their powers at once. if I go with the 1pp/r with the extra, wouldn't that be 24?

As for Atomic Think Tank, I've just never posted there before. I'll take your advice though :)