Red hot Science (OOC) (Open)

Supercape

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Free: Array switch to Power Stunt- Create Object 10 (250 Foot Cube, Extras: Impervious 10, Reflective [Melee], Power Flaws: Duration [Concentration], Power Feats: Selective, Progression) [32/32pp] (Energy)

Move: Move behind the monster with Supercape. Moving in a LARGE CIRCLE as to not hit the aura.

Standard: Trap- 1d20+10=30 THAT THING IS CRITICALLY TRAPPED. (not that it means anything)

Ok, so, it's a sphere that's pretty close to his size. Not giving him much room to maneuver. Selectively, heroes and heroes' powers (like a blast or a drain) can go through freely. Anything infected can enter it, but cannot leave.

:D

edit: I forgot, since I tacked on Progression, it can be up to 250 feet, not just 50.

Anti Liebniz Shaking off Stun this round.

I suppose, technically his radiation aura 5 (pentrating) would be in contact with the created object. As it is penetrating, Impervious 10 won't quite be impervious (It has to exceed)... so I am going to roll for created object to resist a DC 20 attack (15+5)

1d20+10=23 More than enough!

Guardian is up!

And its next round time!

Sparksmith 20 HP2 Unharmed

Hulking Figure 19 Bruised x1, -2 Toughness Drained (recovers in 2 rounds)

Guardian 16 HP0 Bruised x1

Supercape 11 HP0 Unharmed

Sparky is up

(OP as discussed in chat, Intimidate can be done as move action at -5, which I applied!)