Trick-or-Treat! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Actually," says the Eagle confidently, "I do have some experience with super-technology..." His armored head turns again as he takes in the busy street, and he adds wryly, "But not in the middle of the street like this, with everyone watching...I think I'm going to make some calls." With that, Freedom Eagle reaches into his harness and produces a wireless long-range communicator, a hi-tech device that lets you have telephone conversations miles away from a landline! It appears to have been made by Nokia. "I'll get in touch with the League, then we can see about moving this thing."

Actually Cong, I do believe the streets are deserted, when Velocity checked out the area, Barnum said all the people had cleared out :)

"Actually," says the Eagle confidently, "I do have some experience with super-technology..." His armored head turns again as he takes in the busy street, and he adds wryly, "But not in the middle of the street like this, with everyone watching...I think I'm going to make some calls." With that, Freedom Eagle reaches into his harness and produces a wireless long-range communicator, a hi-tech device that lets you have telephone conversations miles away from a landline! It appears to have been made by Nokia. "I'll get in touch with the League, then we can see about moving this thing."

Actually Cong, I do believe the streets are deserted, when Velocity checked out the area, Barnum said all the people had cleared out :)