Stat Yourself [Elseworlds/What If?] [IC]

Heridfel

"You're damn right there is more to this than just being transported to a new world. You're friend just turned Invisible.

INVISIBLE"

Bailey did a double-take along with Lila. People don't normally think about their thoughts very directly, but Bailey was pretty sure that she had just thought those exact words. It was a distinct memory, because she didn't think (or use) the word "transported" very often.

She grabbed the R.J. by the arm. "You just read my mind."

The reality of the accusation began to sink in.

"Well . . . don't!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're damn right there is more to this than just being transported to a new world. You're friend just turned Invisible.

INVISIBLE"

Bailey did a double-take along with Lila. People don't normally think about their thoughts very directly, but Bailey was pretty sure that she had just thought those exact words. It was a distinct memory, because she didn't think (or use) the word "transported" very often.

"Well . . . don't!

INVISIBLE"

"Well . . . don't!

"Someone evil. Oh joy. This day keeps getting weirder. And does everyone in this city have to walk so loud? It's driving me up a wall. Not that I can climb them before you ask." Joey fishes his keys out of his pocket, then presses the fob to see if that was effected during the transfer. Nope. Still dead. "Just don't drive to fast with that GPS. I'd ride with you, but I need to turn my stereo all the way and play something with a loud screeching guitar before my brain starts working through too much more of this."

"Someone evil. Oh joy. This day keeps getting weirder. And does everyone in this city have to walk so loud? It's driving me up a wall. Not that I can climb them before you ask." Joey fishes his keys out of his pocket, then presses the fob to see if that was effected during the transfer. Nope. Still dead. "Just don't drive to fast with that GPS. I'd ride with you, but I need to turn my stereo all the way and play something with a loud screeching guitar before my brain starts working through too much more of this."

When James opens his car remotely, the lights flash and doors unlock. As he watches for where Joey goes, he sees that they had parked within a couple spots of one another, entirely by coincidence.

"Alright. Here, let me give you a number. It's the exchange for ASTRO Labs, in case we get separated. Just call there and ask for directions," he says to Joey. If Joey is ready, he reads it off. Otherwise, he waits. Once he's done, he slides into the front seat of the car, places his phone in the cradle, and starts the engine.

"We've got to go through Downtown to get there. Keep your eyes out for any super battles. They all seem to happen all the time," he says to Tony. "Also, no blinding the driver. That can't end well," he says, backing out of the spot and starting to drive to ASTRO Labs.

When James opens his car remotely, the lights flash and doors unlock. As he watches for where Joey goes, he sees that they had parked within a couple spots of one another, entirely by coincidence.

"Alright. Here, let me give you a number. It's the exchange for ASTRO Labs, in case we get separated. Just call there and ask for directions," he says to Joey. If Joey is ready, he reads it off. Otherwise, he waits. Once he's done, he slides into the front seat of the car, places his phone in the cradle, and starts the engine.

"We've got to go through Downtown to get there. Keep your eyes out for any super battles. They all seem to happen all the time," he says to Tony. "Also, no blinding the driver. That can't end well," he says, backing out of the spot and starting to drive to ASTRO Labs.

"Don't worry, I am not planning on throwing a pall of darkness around anything while you are driving."Tony sets there for a few moment as the car starts down the road, lost in his thoughts. "I think....I think I got a handle on it. I was thinking, in the resturant, that I when I cast the darkness, I was wishing that no one could see us...that we were hidden from veiw. That was when it went dark....so, I will avoid those thoughts for now," Tony pauses, " At least I hope it is that easy"

Once again, pregnant silence inhabits the car as Tony sits there, "James....you said Shattenwelt. You think that I may have gotten this ability form the Shattenwelt. That scares me...alot." Tony shudders for a moment, "I mean look at Nacht-Kreiger...HE gained his powers from there, and it made hims insane." Looking away from James, Tony stares out the window for a moment, with a whisper he continues, "I don't want to go insane James...I don't..."

"Don't worry, I am not planning on throwing a pall of darkness around anything while you are driving."Tony sets there for a few moment as the car starts down the road, lost in his thoughts. "I think....I think I got a handle on it. I was thinking, in the resturant, that I when I cast the darkness, I was wishing that no one could see us...that we were hidden from veiw. That was when it went dark....so, I will avoid those thoughts for now," Tony pauses, " At least I hope it is that easy"

Once again, pregnant silence inhabits the car as Tony sits there, "James....you said Shattenwelt. You think that I may have gotten this ability form the Shattenwelt. That scares me...alot." Tony shudders for a moment, "I mean look at Nacht-Kreiger...HE gained his powers from there, and it made hims insane." Looking away from James, Tony stares out the window for a moment, with a whisper he continues, "I don't want to go insane James...I don't..."

"For me, it's a matter of degree. I know I'm probably a little... off compared to a normal person, but on the other hand, if you threw a normal person into a comic book, they'd be freaking out much more than I am right now," James says.

"As for the Shattenwelt thing - really, we don't know that's where your power is coming from. Besides, I think there were a couple heroes in the '80s who got their powers from there, and they weren't any crazier than the rest of the heroes from the Iron Age." It's clear that James is trying to make Tony feel better, but his examples aren't really reassuring. He seems somewhat preoccupied with following the directions on the GPS, and his own thoughts.

"For me, it's a matter of degree. I know I'm probably a little... off compared to a normal person, but on the other hand, if you threw a normal person into a comic book, they'd be freaking out much more than I am right now," James says.

"As for the Shattenwelt thing - really, we don't know that's where your power is coming from. Besides, I think there were a couple heroes in the '80s who got their powers from there, and they weren't any crazier than the rest of the heroes from the Iron Age." It's clear that James is trying to make Tony feel better, but his examples aren't really reassuring. He seems somewhat preoccupied with following the directions on the GPS, and his own thoughts.

"Well . . . don't!

I'm pretty sure I didn't. Because that would mean that I was a telepath. So...almost positive that isn't true. I'm pretty sure you said it out loud. And I am not babbling. You turned Invisible. I think we should not just breeze past that.

"Well . . . don't!

I'm pretty sure I didn't. Because that would mean that I was a telepath. So...almost positive that isn't true. I'm pretty sure you said it out loud. And I am not babbling. You turned Invisible. I think we should not just breeze past that.

"Well . . . don't!

Sean, who has been quiet through this exchange, speaks up.

"I didn't hear her say anything. And nobody said anything about babbling. I really think we ought to go to ASTRO Labs soon, before my camera guy gets even more suspicious than he already is. Let's see, when the Terminus Invasion happened, you guys were how old?"

He shakes his head as he does the math and gets a bad answer.

"I didn't hear her say anything. And nobody said anything about babbling. I really think we ought to go to ASTRO Labs soon, before my camera guy gets even more suspicious than he already is. Let's see, when the Terminus Invasion happened, you guys were how old?"

"Yeah...maybe you are right. I certainly hope you are...So, ASTRO labs...What do we do when we get there? Do you have any Idea? I mean....do we just go in and say Hi...I just came overe here from another dimension and I was wondering if you have a directions on which way my home is?"Tony says with a wry smile upon his face...the absurdness of the question itself lightening the mood.

"Yeah...maybe you are right. I certainly hope you are...So, ASTRO labs...What do we do when we get there? Do you have any Idea? I mean....do we just go in and say Hi...I just came overe here from another dimension and I was wondering if you have a directions on which way my home is?"Tony says with a wry smile upon his face...the absurdness of the question itself lightening the mood.

Per-Erik or better known as Pelle by his friends is just sitting at the computer and looking at the Green Ronin site.

"Wow! They are gonna release a manga version of Freedom City comics! And it seem they will also release a fantasy version of it too!" Pelle said while he continue looking through the site. He then picking up the the Freedom City special edition magazine and looked at it, he always make fantasy about that he is part of Freedom City world where he wielding super powers and saving the world but sadly he is living in real world.

"I whish that I could enter the world of Freedom City...!" He said until he heard loud thunder just outside the window where he have his computer in front of window.

"What a bad luck... Just where I tried to download some files... Better to shut down my computer before all my files will be erased by the storm..." He said and before he tried to shut down his computer, a big lightning hit through the windows and he was surrounding by a bright light.

When Pelle open his eyes, he notice that he is on the street of the city and his desktop computer is lying beside him. He was completly confused, he remember a lightning hit through the window and he was surround by bright light. He don´t recognized this place and it don´t like the Stockholm. He started thinking about that he is dreaming. He started to feel around in his surrounding and it feel too real to be dream. Then suddently he hear sound of fighting then he see a giant robot who is fightintg against group of teen who happening to be... The Next-Gen! Pelle was real stunned, he can´t believed that he will see Next-Gen! I must be dreaming... No it is too real to be dream! I´m in the Freedom world! He thought and then he see Doc Otaku who is surrounding by his Angel Androids.

"How about my latest robot Next Loser! My Daizenga robot will defeat you!" Doc Otaku screaming at Next-Gen whil he looked very confidenced.

"Fat chance otaku boy!" Megastar said as he pushed back the giant robot while it get blasted by bolt, sonic wave and magical blast from the other Next-Gen.

Suddently while Pelle is still lying on the ground beside his computer desktop, a van driving fast on the road and stopped just outside the battle. A asian woman and a camera man jumped out from the van while they tried to film the scene.

"Good Day! I´m Any Feng from Channel 3. Right now the Next-Gen are fighting against one of Doc Otaku´s giant robot. I will ask the only witness who is lying right here." The female reporter said as she holding the microphone to confused Pelle.

"Please tell me, do you see how this fight start?" Amy asked Pelle while he just stared at the camera with dumbfonded look.

"Oh my... GOD! I´m in freaking Freedom City comic world!" Pelle just screamed.