Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

I have a question on the "threads". Are there going to be seperate threads of heros and villians? It might be a good idea, at least untill they are in the same area and interacting. That way there is less chance of "player knowledge" being used when it shouldn't. I know it would be very easy to just go to the other thread but it might help some.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question on the "threads". Are there going to be seperate threads of heros and villians? It might be a good idea, at least untill they are in the same area and interacting. That way there is less chance of "player knowledge" being used when it shouldn't. I know it would be very easy to just go to the other thread but it might help some.

Hey all, just checking in. I'm really liking what I'm reading.

One question though, you said, EF, that you would set up seperate boards for different PL characters, but what about having a restriction on the amount heroes/villains over a certain PL can do, action wise? It would be great to see all different PL's in the same city, but I can see how this could be come a problem for the lower PL's - so is there a way that we can accomodate them all without the lessers losing out?

One question though, you said, EF, that you would set up seperate boards for different PL characters, but what about having a restriction on the amount heroes/villains over a certain PL can do, action wise? It would be great to see all different PL's in the same city, but I can see how this could be come a problem for the lower PL's - so is there a way that we can accomodate them all without the lessers losing out?

You can actually ignore that post of mine, actually - I got down to the bottom of the first page and didn't realise the discussion went on :oops:

Still, onward!

EDIT: Also, I just wanted to say that I love the idea of everyone starting at PL 5 to 10, and then having to work their way up the levels. We could say something like 'X' amount of posts for every level, that way we will eventually have PL 20 dudes, but we know that the players are comitted to making the place a fun place to hang.

If could also be a level based curve - ie: PL 5 - 6 = 100 posts; PL 6 - 7 = 200 posts?

You can actually ignore that post of mine, actually - I got down to the bottom of the first page and didn't realise the discussion went on :oops:

Still, onward!

EDIT: Also, I just wanted to say that I love the idea of everyone starting at PL 5 to 10, and then having to work their way up the levels. We could say something like 'X' amount of posts for every level, that way we will eventually have PL 20 dudes, but we know that the players are comitted to making the place a fun place to hang.

If could also be a level based curve - ie: PL 5 - 6 = 100 posts; PL 6 - 7 = 200 posts?

Still, onward!

Still, onward!

Still, onward!