Calling all kids! Superhero Team Needs You!

Barnum

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is this one kicking off?

If by "kicking off" you mean "start RPing" then it has already started. Several of the characters are made, and one of them has even started posting. I would encourage everyone else who is interested to jump right in. If by "kicking off" you mean, "a Ref making a campaign for us to play in" then January is probably the answer. Though it is also highly likely that no Ref will ever make a campaign for us to play in.

If by "kicking off" you mean "start RPing" then it has already started. Several of the characters are made, and one of them has even started posting. I would encourage everyone else who is interested to jump right in. If by "kicking off" you mean, "a Ref making a campaign for us to play in" then January is probably the answer. Though it is also highly likely that no Ref will ever make a campaign for us to play in.