Aphelion (OOC)

• 3 weeks later...

@RocketLord That is a good roll (falling right between what Space got in a thread and Dok got in another :D )

So, obviously Space Ranger knows about Kinan Khan/Star Khan and the Stellar Khanate. He knows that Kinan Khan was grievously injured by the Communion during the Incursion, but managed to survive and was freed from Lor custody. You have heard a rumor that he recently died, but nothing that confirmed that rumor. You know he had several children, but many were killed during the Incursion. You recall hearing of a youngest son, Kinarr Khan, who surivived the Incursion.

Okay, time to reroute power: 

I will Power Stunt off of Auxiliary Thrusters for some 8 PP Super-Senses:

Super-Senses 8 (Detect Weakness, X-Ray Vision) [8 PP]

I admit to being rusty, but my plan here is X-Ray Vision to figure out if this is more than just an asteroid, Detect Weaknesses to find best way to blow it to debris if it's just a plain old asteroid. 

Well, at least this Notice check isn't a 1. It's a 15. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's see if J'onn knows anything with some Galactic Lore: 22

There's probably still remnants or escapees of some of the older groups that J'onn's grandfather took part in stopping to unify the planet, but there's nothing specific I've decided on. Might even have been old enemies, like Kath'lana points out.