A Dream of Christmas (OOC)

Kaede Kimura

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, 

Dougal 22

Blackstaff 20 5HP

The Dreamer 12 1HP

He is going to attack, throwing down an area Attack. Could I get a DC22 reflex save from Blackstaff?

You don't have Evasion so if you pass its a DC21 Toughness, if you fail DC27 instead. 

Saves for The Dreamer:

Reflex: 1d20+4 = 18

Toughness: 1d20+11 = 12 as amusing as an instant KO would be, I'll spend her Hero Point on a reroll.

Toughness take 2: 1d20+11 = 28

Significantly better.

I'm afraid he makes his save. The Dreamer is gonna try drop a cage on him with Dreamscape. DC17 Reflex.

Which he passes and then some.

Dougal is gonna throw back a Paralyze at The Dreamer, DC25 Will Save for her, which 1d20+5 = 21 just not failing by 5 so she is Slowed. 

Will post ICs tomorrow, but feel free to go for an OOC action if ya want. 

Dougal 22

Blackstaff 20 4HP

The Dreamer 12 0HP

• 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid he makes his save, if only just.

The Dreamer is gonna try to save against Paralyze, 1d20+5 = 18, she is still slowed. She's his switch her Summon Array to summon The Carnifex, who is gonna take a swing at Dougal,  1d20+4 = 14. That's a miss.

Now, I'll admit when I picked Dougal's abilities for this thread, I wasn't expecting to roll quite so well. I'm going to have him miss a turn to gloat and give both Blackstaff and The Dreamer a Hero Point. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the slow responses.

The Carnifex is going to try for an All-Out-Attack Grapple to help Blackstaff get away, 1d20+8 = 26 hits, then opposed Grapple attempt 1d20+21 = 22... truly stellar performance on the Nightmare's part.

He fails, but not by much. So he's grappled.

At this point I'll wave my magic GM paintbrush and ignore the fight, since it would be a lot of rolling for me to post at myself, and I know how it will most likely go. I'll do an IC post today then we can leave initiative order.