Night Shift (OOC)

Huckleberry

@MoonSimply

I got some feedback that I should be clearly designating PC posts and GM posts in threads I've started. It's a little different than what I've been doing so far, basically just treating Consuelo as an NPC for threads I started. So, I've been digesting that. I think what I'll do is make a post for Consuelo and then make a GM post moving things forward. Thanks for your patience. 

It's shiny, black, and saucer-shaped. It's spinning very fast and hovering about two inches off the ground. She can see it clearly, but might not have much context for knowing what it is. A lucky roll on an intelligence check might give La Puma Negra an idea of what it is. Since LPN asked Rot, I'll have her roll one too.

Rot's Int Check: 7 - So Rot basically has no idea what it is. Maybe La Puma Negra will do better?

• 3 weeks later...

La Puma Negra definitely goes first. She and Rot are 30 feet up in the air in the roof truss above. The three teens and the gunman are all within 20 feet of each other. Outside of the flashlight beams, the room is dark, but Carmen can see the man is armed with a semi-automatic pistol and is wearing a bullet-proof vest. There are a large assortment of heavy steel objects lying about that would make excellent improvised melee or thrown weapons. The group below is about 60 feet away from the door the gunman came from.

Go wild.

Alright, with the height drop and the heaviness of the drum, I'll say that's like str+3 damage. It hits, for DC 24 Toughness check. He rolls really well, and gets a 19, which would have him bruised and dazed, but he's a minion, so he's KO'd, and we're out of combat.

I'll get a game post up. 

• 2 weeks later...

Let's add a +2 circumstance modifier for all the great places to hide in this warehouse, making Puma's roll an even 30

Meanwhile, Consuelo rolls a 17

One of the guards will gawk at the guy Carmen donkey konged. The other will get a notice check as he looks around, but at -2 in the dark. Rolls horribly, getting a 4.

So neither hero is noticed, and can observe the guards, I'll get a post up about what they see and hear soon.