Sign in to follow this  
Supercape

To Your Good Health (OOC)

A good roll!

The Skeleton Staff is a small but relatively succesfull company involving cutting edge AI/Computer systems in medical care. They have developed robotic surgeons, AI diagnostic systems, and even Care home robots all with moderate degree of success (glitches, but workable). Aside from a few spurious and entirely unremarkable litigation attempts (all unfounded and to be expected!) Skeleton Staff seems "clean". 

The head of the company is Troy Cho, a brilliant computer engineer and mathematician. He has an unblemished record but has a history of not really being a "people person" - lacking in charisma and introverted. 

The four missing co-researchers are Amanda and Rose Wright (a married couple), Jacob Snieber, and Phillip Flywheel. All are recognised expert computer programmers but there is no other particularly pertinent information. 

Let's see if Replica can pick a lock without tripping anything. She has the Improvised Tools feat we she doesn't have to worry about the -4 for not having tools.

Disable Device Check: Open Lock: 1d20+11 25

I dont think the robot is really suscetible to diplomacy one way or another! That doesn't mean you cant tease out some more talk! :D

Looks like Replica is going for the direct approach instead!

You already mentioned that the AI/Cancer Blob/Sludge Cyborg wasn't particularly tough so I'm not sure if a Attack roll is necessary?

Would you need a Toughness roll, though?

Making a Life Science roll to understand what the tubes are for and how dangerous it would be to remove them. Knowledge (Life Science) Check: 1d20+7 21

Also, making a Medicine roll to check if I can revive the researcher. Medicine Check: 1d20+1 7

A rubbish medicine check, but a good Life Sciences check!

Posted (edited)

Sure sounds good. 

Edited by Cubismo

Sign in to follow this