Jump to content
Thevshi

Shaking the Branches (OOC)

Recommended Posts

OOC for This thread.

 

Cape, can I get a Stealth check for Mess, HGM can I get a Notice check for foreshadow

Share this post


Link to post

Stealth: 1d20+19 26

 

If you feel the complication:

 

Messy: Fred's blood related powers are, to be frank, rather messy and ugly. It isn't a gore-fest (and remains PG-12), but it’s easy enough to see the signs of his powers (specks, drops, or pools of congealed blood), or follow the trail of his homunculus. And the sight of his blood draining out of his mouth to form the homunculus is a little unsettling...

 

Comes up, feel free to use!

Share this post


Link to post

Shaking the Branches OOC

 

Okay, Foreshadow will not be able to spot Mess, but I will go with the suggestion and have him spot part of the trial mess has left behind.

 

Guess that is HP to Mess!

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, I think we are on to initiatives :D

 

Cape, we will say that the Caddy is a move action away from Freddy with the speed of his current form.  For Foreshadow and Synapse, it (and the battle brothers) is actually closer to them.

Share this post


Link to post

Round One

32 Foreshadow (unharmed, 1 HP)

29 Synapse (unharmed 3 HP)

26 Hound (unharmed)

21 Malcom (unharmed)

17 Bloody Mess (unharmed, 2 HP)

14 Jack (unharmed)

 

Okay, Foreshadow is up!

Share this post


Link to post

Alright

 

Move Action:  Move towards the Battle Brutes and Hound

Standard Action:  Foreshadow's not going to just start swinging, so he's going to take a read of the situation Notice: 1d20+14 26 Actually, Sense Motive may be more appropriate in which case a 22 would be it

Share this post


Link to post

Well, we will say that Foreshadow is able to spot Harry in the car that the battle brothers tossed up on to the parked car.

 

As for the battle brothers...they seem to be looking for a fight and appear almost as if they were expecting Harry.

Share this post


Link to post

Harry will take the improved defence action, increasing his dodge by +8, as a standard action

Release smoke screen as a move action. 

Morph as a free action

 

Edited by Supercape

Share this post


Link to post

Harry will boost as a standard action, giving him full strength bonuses, and then leap to the Chevvy as a move action. I'm guessing thats near enough to reach?

Share this post


Link to post

So, made a notice check to see if Jack spotted Foreshadow (yeah right) and/or Synapse (much more likely) as they came up, but no, he gets a natural 1

 

So, on to

 

Round Two

32 Foreshadow (unharmed, 1 HP)

29 Synapse (unharmed 3 HP)

26 Hound (unharmed)

21 Malcom (unharmed)

17 Bloody Mess (unharmed, 2 HP) [2d round of Boost]

14 Jack (unharmed)

 

Foreshadow is up!

Share this post


Link to post

Alright.  Alright.  Alright.  

Move Action:  Taking another one to get closer to them

Standard Action:  Kick Jack (DC19): 1d20+20 35 

Share this post


Link to post

Synapse will configure her power reserve to boost mind blast (and configure her array the same) and then mind blast Jack!

 

Jack gets a 29 for his will save!  So, he is fine.

 

Hound is up Cape!

Share this post


Link to post

Standard Action: Total Defence

Move Action: Move!

 

Edited by Supercape

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, Malcom will move back out of the smoke cloud and then use shockwave to catch Foreshadow and Synapse in the cone.  DC 21 reflex save for Foreshadow to completely avoid, otherwise a DC 20 toughness save if he fails.

 

Synapse gets a 13 on her reflex save, so takes the full brunt of the shockwave.  She gets a 21, so I think I will use a HP to reroll for a 34 so she is just fine.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Move action, move towards Malcolm (I presume he is fast enough fully boosted). 

 

Standard action: Straightforward Punch!

 

Punches Malcolm: 1d20+14 24

 

In this form, thats a DC 21 Tough Save

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, Jack will move over and try to step on Mess, but misses with a 21.

 

So,

 

Round Three

32 Foreshadow (bruised 1 HP)

29 Synapse (unharmed 2 HP)

26 Hound (unharmed)

21 Malcom (unharmed)

17 Bloody Mess (unharmed, 2 HP) [3d round of Boost]

14 Jack (unharmed)

 

Foreshadow is up HGM!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...