• 2 weeks later...

Well, Velocity's plan will be to pursue and try to blow out the tires (she can use the bullets she just caught for that).

So, let me know if you want me to roll anything for trying to catch up with them, though per the Mastermind Manuel's chase rules, Velocity gets to use Acrobatics for the chase roll, and the driver will suffer a pretty steep penalty to his drive roll due to how much faster Velocity is.  (As I recall, it is -2 per point of speed difference).

Then I will make my attack roll and what not.

Driver's Driving Roll of Driving, 1d20-9: 11. Well...they tried!

The tires are TOU 3, popping them with the bullets would be child's play even without the addition of super-speed.

Feel free to make with Interaction Skill rolls once the miscreants are grounded.

Okay, based on what you said in chat, there is pretty much no way they will be able to get away from Velocity.

So, she will pursue and use her Rapid Fire array power.  I will stick with her being fatigued from stunting the Deflect, so she is at -1 to attack and defense.  She will use Defensive attack to drop one from her attack roll to put defense back to normal.  She will also Power Attack, dropping another two points from her attack roll to increase her damage.

So, her attack roll for Rapid Fire will be +15 after the above adjustments.  She gets a 29 on her attack roll.

Damage is +12 (DC 27) plus however many extra hits she gets due to the Autofire for the Rapid Fire.  I believe if the defense is 19 or under, the final DC is 32.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, going to grab the cylinder, then take 20 on Notice checks to study it and the back of the car (which with her level of Quickness equals a free action).

Also, one note, the gunman could not have directly met Velocity's eyes, as they are behind mirrored goggles.

You know what I mean!

Anyway, thanks to her Notice result of Very High, Velocity spots 1) the gunman, slumped against the seat with a pretty fatal-looking wound through his head and neck, the gun propped barrel-up against the floor, 2) a heavy-duty gun case under the driver's seat, with what looks very like serial numbers carved onto it, 3) a wrinkled scrap of paper speckled a little with blood fallen under one corner of the gun case, and 4) a few brass casings on the floor that must have bounced there during the shooting. They look rather distinct and non-standard, much fatter at the front and tapering at the back than is common. The religious symbol is lying there too.

The capsule is clear and made of a whitish crystalline compound similar to glass, full of something dark and oily purple that writhes in the sunlight. It's marked with an 'L' over a crown that holds some kind of microchip and mini-transmitter, and the structure is reinforced with a metal latticework in a honeycomb pattern. It has the look of something hand-made.

Also, DC10 Wisdom roll please. If successful, Velocity remembers that

there was a similar pill attached to the cat's collar.

• 2 months later...

Alright, to cover the situation Velocity beholds: a young woman(16-17ish) encased in a mesh of steel and clear plastic, wearing the ragged and dirty remains of a homemade costume with a big blue 'A' on the hoodie chest. Her hands and head are free, but attached to tubes running into the nearby containers, with the sediment of some kind of fluid streaking the clear walls.

The restraints and cage can be easily dismantled, since Velocity is outside them. They weren't built to provide maximum security, just keep somebody from getting away for the time being. There are acid marks almost up to the collarbone level of the cage.