No More Good Days

"Steve..."  Yves responded with the name that he first introduced himself with.  "Fine.  The sword went missing during the skirmish.  I tried to look, but felt myself compromised and instead abandoned the search.  Confident that none would find it.  Including me."  Turning away after speaking.  Exasperated she threw her arms up before walking away.

She didn't have any idea of what he was talking about when it came to the Day of Wrath.  Up to robotic duplicate was where she was tracking.  What the man's metallic replacement did wasn't something she knew about.  But it must have been bad considering the press didn't spin it as the Day of Wrath because the heroes were lining up to give flowers to orphans.  "I don't believe in fate.  We make our own.  I didn't get chosen as a drone without first putting blood on my hands.  My choices and grim circumstances led me here.  Not fate."  

"If it does belong to all.  Maybe you should sit on the idea of a new 'Champion of Liberty'.  Before you shove that through Steelgrave and rout him temporarily again that is."

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic