Lingua Franca (OOC)

TheAbsurdist

Breathing fire over them then!

Hopefully next round she can flame walk to another fire...presumably there will be something in range, be it a roaring fire in a home, a tin drum fire by some homeless, or something else...

Technically she could Standard Action breathe fire, then switch to flame walking and move action teleport if another fire within 800', but that may not be likely. Thoughts?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

So I imagine her time in hospital has at least made her unfatigued? your call on that. 

So start off with a bluff roll to flat foot the kid: 

1d20+12=26 not bad at all, but he may be crafty. 

Then a shifted +2 damage / -2 attack roll, using extra effort to increase power by 2, snare attack. 

1d20+9=16 I will stick with that if the bluff works (hoping the flat foot is enough), otherwise spend an HP to reroll: 1d10+19=21 not a lot better. 

If it hits, thats a Snare 15 effect. 

Ill start with the constricting on the snare :), which means a DC 20 or 21 Toughness save (honestly, I don't know which, as UP does not say round up or down. I think DC 20 rounding down is more likely!)

Then, I am going to try an intimidate roll as a move action: Presumably with +2 due to favoured enemy feat? (I guess its a demon, anyway!)

1d20+9=13

That priobably wont fly!

And as a move action, I will try a bluff roll as a trick, to see if I can get him/it to reveal where the Cantos Cane is! :)

1d20+14=32 much more likely (again, given the +2 feat bonus)