Under the Bridge (OOC)

Supercape

Yeah, I'll use the Animal Empathy feat(because how often exactly DOES it get used, really?), substituting Wave-Eye's Handle Animal bonus for Diplomacy.

Handle Animal roll: 13. Grllphsurlmuiooorgh...

Hm. On the one hand I could burn a HP and reroll, but with two other leads(one of which is a kraken), I see no reason to do that at present.

WIS Check: You are aware, in this dim cavern, of a chill running down your spine - the place is alive with undead, curses, etc...

History Check: The bones and the weapons are those of the Ancient America's and Atlantis..around 4000B.C...

....the time of his birth and the terrible wars he fought in! (details up to you!).

Sunuvabastich!

Initiative: 20. Huzzah!

Okay, going to pluck Skull Face from the belt as a Free Action, and throw him at one the closest skeleton for a Standard.

Attack roll: 7. BAHAHAHAAAA!

Free Action to Wax Sophistical.

Move Action ten feet vertically from the encroaching skeletons, Free Action to draw the Conch.

First off, 1 HP for missing, and generally entertaining me with that post

Wave-Eye Injured x1, HP 3

Skelingtons: Swim and Attack - they are actually quite fast underwater (well, they have had 6000 years to practice...)

10 Attacks: 1d20+4=15, 1d20+4=20, 1d20+4=16, 1d20+4=15, 1d20+4=9, 1d20+4=14, 1d20+4=8, 1d20+4=19, 1d20+4=20, 1d20+4=15 With a defence of 18, that is 3 hits, all DC 18 Toughness saves (Lethal Damage from Spears and Knives) - Note your pre existing bullet wound injury for toughness saves!

Skull Face: Standard Action

Intimidate: 1d20+20=31! match that with Will save or demoralised next round!

Awaiting your saves before posting.

....Yeah, this trap is working out awesomely for Skull Face. Also, he's Injured twice, from the gun and all.

Thankfully, two hits, 2HP, so if I fail I can just try again.

TOU saves: 23, 8. Amazing.

Spending a HP to reroll the second save: 23, what? Whatever, I can do things now.

Move Action upwards 40ft, and using the Area Damage power of the Conch to go ahead and Attack the Skeletons in a cone 1200ft. wide.

DC27 TOU check for...I think all the skeletons? DC21 if they succeed the DC22 REF save, obviously.

EDIT: Realized I need to roll for it because of being Targeted, so the Attack roll: 10. Is bad, but whatev's.

That is seriously astounding.

Okay, hundreds of these things are pretty surely beyond Wave-Eye's current PL, so he's going to try and convince Skull Face to lay off with the raising of the dead by grabbing him and taking him to a nice coral reef somewhere, move action to reach the guy, standard to pick his head up, then Surging for another Move action to begin his escape.

That sound good?