Under the Bridge (OOC)

Supercape

Could you throw me a search roll? (or, you make take 20 and risk the detectives wrath!)

I suppose an animal handling roll to see how the fishies take to you! they are indifferent at the moment. I'll give a +2 Situational Bonus just because Wave=Eye is fishy, can speak to them, and is fish-experienced.

DC 15 to make them friendly (and thus will help you in search stuff as long as it doesnt take too long...), and DC 25 to make them helpful (will do pretty much anything not suicidal....)

• 2 weeks later...

Can you throw me a notice roll? Determines how far away you spot beasty.

With Dark Vision and Tremor Sense, you will end up "feeling" and "seeing" the thing at roughly the same time.

DC -5 to Spot as its a large beasty and spotting isn't that tough. And -1 Penalty per 10 feet away. So you its

DC 0 to spot at 50 feet

DC 5 to spot at 100 feet

DC 10 to spot at 150 feet

DC 15 to spot at 200 feet

DC 20 to spot at 250 feet, and so on.

Okay, using the Move Object to lift the giant squid closer to the surface so it has less chance of escape(hubris ahoy! :oops: )

Wave-Eye can lift around 32K tons as a Heavy Load. Would that be enough to hoist the Gigantosquid and the water around it towards the surface?

Got it, now for the attack proper. If necessary, moving to melee distance and using the Damage BP of the Conch to try and harm it.

Attack roll: 11 NAY.

using a HP to Reroll: 25 Alright!

DC27 TOU save if that hits..

And I see I need to edit W-E's sheet to remove some errors that crept in somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...