Strand of Fate (OOC)

Supercape

there you go.

Notice 1d20+13 → [15,13] = (28)

Unfortunately I'm still unable to log in IC - I tried creating a different account with different e-mail, nothing. Bah.

Also, I'd rather have Arug - he shares an empathic link with Weaver, so if the teleport is imagination-based, it could work... right now he can be either rolled into a large bag, or following from a distance - taking 10 on Stealth (for a total of 21) to avoid people noticing a flying carpet over the rooftops!

I'll take 10 (total 23) on Bluff to cause a distraction, and use said distraction to hide using Stealth (also taking 10 for a total of 23). I don't think this a stressful situation, but if I need to roll let me know.

Assuming that whole maneuver worked, I'll stay hidden observing the reaction of the beggar, if he looks for me, if he approaches the professor, if he meets with somebody else...

If he approaches the professor, anyway, I Ready an action: Selective Obscure on the beggar (descriptor: a scarf or shawl flies off a tourist's neck and casually lands on his face, as if carried by wind).

You can see fragments of some incantation on the Scroll. It references the Sphinx and some way of unlocking the door to an extra-dimensional room (couch this in any arcane / mystic jargon you wish!).

With this information, you think you can perform some kind of ritual (again, narrate this as you please) to gain "entrance"!