Killing time, Bayview Mall

Ozob

Since I had a character approved, I was told step 2 is to get into threads. Since none of the ones listed here really apply (or are already going) I thought I might try something kind of simple to see if I can get my feet wet.

I'd like to have Wellspring meet some Claremont folks, but not at the university. Perhaps at a mall, or other area which would make an intro thread that's not quite like a "hi I just showed up at school" kind of deal. My thought was Bayview Mall would be ideal.

Beyond an introduction, I was thinking something along the lines of a city watch confronting a "shoplifter" which might require a more diplomatic solution to the problem. Also, as I understand it, the mall is none too keen for people from Claremont to hang out there given the properties history with NextGen.

Since I am really new at this, unless a GM wants to help out, I would like to keep it to 2 other people to keep it small and flowing. If you're interested, please let me know.

That would make four, which would be the limit of what I would want to try and deal with. So yes, I'd love to have you both. If I have convention right, I open both a OOC and an IC thread on this, correct?

I'll get the threads started in a bit, and we can go with three, or four if Cubic/Heritage is in.

Heritage just posted on Player Away. He's working on getting his internet access back. I'll throw Covalent in right now. Cubic can just join up whenever she's done shopping at the girly stores, or whatever.

OOC isn't ALWAYS required, but it is good form for whoever starts the thread to make one, just on the off chance that it's needed. The only time OOC threads ARE required is if your planning on having combat in your thread. This is IIRC, as long as they haven't changed a ruling on that.