Live From The Jaws Of Oblivion! (OOC)

Quinn

Note for the purposes of the thread, Push is currently still suffering the aftereffects of the events in his vignette, namely Vanquisher beating the spit out of him; 2x Bruises, Fatigued. Ouchies. :cry:

For you guys, your call if Blue, Vic, or SC is in similar straits. Makes for DRAMA! :D

That's a good question. DID she find anything?

You guys have been in threads with me before. I'm going to tap into just about every knowledge check and super sense I can with blueshift. Search checks, notice checks etc etc. Take 20 whenever possible all as a free action blah blah blah.

That turn up anything?

Anything you find in systems, etc. is stuff you would find through normally checking through Nichtuberall. (Which is more up to Dok than any of us).

There is a record of a series of major breaches within milliseconds of each other, but you already know the source of those. But at the same time as those, the internal AND external sensors picked up a COLOSSAL source of energy of Terminus origin,before it disappeared a minute later.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh no, it's nothing to do with the posts. I have to re-work some of the ideas I had originally had for the sake of where I want the plot to go. Unfortunately, I have been very busy and haven't had time to sit down and really work on it. For now, I have to put it on pause, but I plan to get things rolling again within the next few days. Sorry about this, but it WILL be continuing, don't worry!

• 2 months later...