Haute Cuisine (OOC)

I am going to throw you a minor ethical conundrum here. Monsieur Verdoux and the restaurant want to keep things fairly quiet and "Noise" down to a limit. How much does Marceau want to call the cops in, interrogate the Don in the restaurant? how much does he want to keep the restaurant running and free from Mob interference?

And how much would he like free meals at the restaurant and a contact there? ;)

ALl this is up to you and for you to hook into future threads if you so wish (not just with me of course!)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call

OK according to the rule on diplomacy thats enough to shift him from unfriendly (his current position) which is wishing you ill (get out of my face, but wont attack or put himself in any risk), to indifferent (act as socially expected). Its just off shifting him to friendly, so Ill give you the benefit of the doubt, putting you at the higher side of indifferent.

You certainly have his ear, but not his trust or goodwill.

The first would be a straightforward charge attack, with the element of surprise.

The second, I am not quite so sure. We could handle it as a charge / grapple if you want to actually grapple him. But you seem to want to use your grapple line to actually snare him? Mechanically that would be stunting a snare off your grapple line, which would be pretty ineffective (although possible).

ok House Rules

Charge (Standard Action): Charging allows you to move and attack in a single Standard Action. You must move at least 10 feet and may move up to your normal speed. You must stop as soon as you are within striking range of your target (you can't run past the target and attack from another direction). After moving, you may make a single melee attack, with a +2 attack bonus. You suffer a –2 Defense penalty for 1 round (until your next action).

All sounds good to me. So, as you also have sneak attack feat, and its surprise, its a DC 21 Toughness save for the Silencer. The poor flat footed guy only has +4 Toughness...

1d20+4=5

Well, I think I will let that stand! Best laid plans and all that. After the bad rolls to begin with, and all the careful preparation, yeah, lets give the King of Suits one devastating carefully laid out charge.

KNOCKOUT!

Post away IC (your action anyway, Ill post the Silencers final dazed reaction)