Not Another Teen Dating Thread

Lone Star

Jessica walked past the shoes on display. Leather hiking boots -- but she never went hiking. Black combat boots -- they'd be cool, but she'd never use them for anything but stomping around the house. Crocs -- ugh, stupid. Plastic shoes? Who ever thought that would be a good idea? She stopped before a pair of yellow slingback sandals. She considered them, checked the available sizes and, yes, hers was there. She grabbed the box and walked back over to where Blake was sitting, slipping out of her pumps.

Jessica strapped the sandals on and took a few tentative steps. Convinced she wasn't going to all over or turn her ankle, she took several long strides, checking the feel of the shoes. She stopped maybe a dozen feet in front of Blake's chair and twisted her back around, lifting the hem of her bell bottoms to see how the strap fit. It was only then, apparently, that she realized she was still wearing black socks. She looked back at her boyfriend and grinned. "I feel like an old person," she said, "wearing socks with my sandals."

Blake laughed a little. "Need me to grab your walker for you, Ms. Parker?" he said while grinning slyly. "No, those look good on you though. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about shoes." he said, looking at his Converse trainers. "These'll last me for years."

He sneaked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist suddenly. "Hey, sexy. So can we go somewhere fun after this?"

She snorted. "Keep fighting demons and ghosties, you'll run into something that eats shoes. Or at least socks. Only rational explanation as to why I end up with an odd number of socks after laundry day." She relaxed into Blake's embrace for a moment, leaning her head back far enough that she could kiss his ear. "This is fun," she maintained, "but if you want to do something sexy, we can do that, too." She walked back and put the sandals into the box, slipping her own shoes back on. She handed the box over to her boyfriend and lead him deeper into the store.

Jessica didn't stop at any one department, instead grabbing pieces from several different areas. She eventually lead Blake over to a set of changing rooms and made him sit down in a nearby chair. "I'll be back," she said, taking the clothes she had gathered into one of the rooms.

Blake walked through in a daze as she led him through the department store. Although he was mostly joking with her, he did not mind her showing him something sexy either. His expression slowly turned into a smile, and he waited patiently outside the door, holding the box of shoes. He was vaguely aware of his foot tapping, and his heart beating quickly in his chest. I love my girlfriend.

Jessica spent more than a few minutes in the boot. She stripped down to her underwear and changed into a whole new outfit, consisting of denim shorts, emphasis on 'short', and a tie-dye tee knotted just above her belly-button. She brushed her hair back behind her ears and wiggled her bare toes against the booth's carpet. She felt faintly ridiculous in the get-up, especially when she saw herself in the mirror. So instead of looking at her reflection, she closed her eyes and imagined Blake's reaction. That was a lot more fun.

She walked out of the changing room, a little more sway in her hips than normal. She leaned up against a handy wall and raised her arms above her head, letting Blake get a good look at the outfit. "Well? Was it worth shoe shopping?"

Blake stared for a moment, looking her up and down, and his face turned completely red. After a moment, he composed himself, and walked up to her. "You look fantastic, Jessica. I've never seen this side of you." With that, he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her passionately, his other hand hooking in her hair. He gently pushed her inside the changing room, and locked the door.

He looked into her eyes, breaking his kiss. His heart pounded in his ears. "Wanna make out?"

Jessica had been expecting a response, but certainly not something so... forceful or immediate. She allowed herself to be lead back into the changing booth, their feet kicking at the piles of clothes on the ground, even as she regained enough presence of mind to return the kiss. She was panting heavily by the time Blake broke the kiss, and she put a hand between them to stop him from plunging forward again. "Just... just wait a moment." She scanned the ceiling, quickly locating the rotating security camera she had spotted earlier. She marshaled her thoughts and powers, forcing the camera's rotation to halt and finally overriding the image entirely. If she'd had more presence of mind she might just have edited her own cubicle out of the picture, but... teenagers. Hormones.

With any peeping toms thus discouraged, she turned back to Blake and kissed him again, slipping an arm around his back and pulling their bodies as close as possible. She dimly remembered a bench in the room; she forced her boyfriend back until they both sat down hard, their faces adn bodies bouncing against each other as they landed. She giggled and settled herself in his lap, quickly move on to kissing the side of his throat.

Blake watched with bated breath as she deactivated the camera. "Damn, that's cool." he said with a quick smile before it was devoured by her passionate kiss. As she sat down in his lap, he smiled and closed his eyes in pleasure. Blake felt her hot breath against his throat, and he couldn't supress a gentle sigh of pleasure. His hands moved to her waist, and slyly slid under her shirt, his fingernails gently raking her bare back. "You're beautiful, Jessica."

Jessica shifted until she was straddling Blake's lap, kissing up and down his neck. She arched her back as she felt Blake's fingers running up her skin, then suddenly grabbed his jacket and forced it back and off, then tugged his shirt over his head. She rubbed her body against his and let a hand slip between them, running her nails over her boyfriend's stomach. "Muscly," she said, her tone happy. "Mmm, sexy inventor likes muscly warlock." She ground her hips against his lap for a moment, then dropped onto the floor between his legs. "Muscly warlock likes sexy inventor?" She grinned up at him, still leaning against him.

Blake's eyes widened as she slipped off his shirt and jacket. "Jessica, this isn't-" he said before finding himself distracted by her gentle touch.

"Muscly," she said, her tone happy. "Mmm, sexy inventor likes muscly warlock." She ground her hips against his lap for a moment, then dropped onto the floor between his legs. "Muscly warlock likes sexy inventor?" She grinned up at him, still leaning against him.

"This isn't a good idea. I'm really really having trouble saying this, because you're incredibly gorgeous and homina homina homina." Blake quickly whipped his shirt back on, and pulled it low over his jeans. "But if we get caught, we could get arrested. Can we head back to my place? We can actually...you know...mess around without having to worry. Plus, I'm sure someone would hear us." Blake stroked her cheek gently. "I love you."

Jessica stared blankly at Blake for a moment, then leaned back and got to her feet. "Amazing," she said, climbing to her feet. "With all the blood rushing to... other parts of your body, you can think about legal codes." She stepped further away took a deep breath, forcing herself to calm down. "You know, my place is probably just as close. And we wouldn't have to worry about police sirens and gunfire." Jessica looked around and nudged the piles of clothes on the floor with a bare foot. "In any case, I don't think the store will let me wear this stuff out. Could you, you know, give me some privacy while I changed?"

Blake stood up, trying to relax his prominent area. He quickly started dressing himself. "I'm just trying to look out for both of us. I think we'd both be a lot more into it if it weren't in a public place. I also totally owe you one." He quickly kissed her on the cheek. "I'll let you decide what you want to do for that when we get to your place." Blake unlocked the door and quickly shut it, to give his girlfriend some privacy. He wasn't sure which surprised him more, his girlfriend's aggressiveness, or his patience. There would be plenty of time for fun when they got back to her place. Blake smiled widely and unconsciously tapped his foot against the floor.

Jessica disrobed and slowly dressed in the clothes she had worn into the store. She took the time to consider her actions. She usually wasn't this aggressive -- then again, Blake was her very first boyfriend. She knew that some people burned at different temperatures, to be delicate about it. Maybe this was just natural for her, maybe this was just how she was wired. Or maybe it the allure -- or the fear -- of the unknown. She had told Blake flat-out that they were going to wait on sex for awhile, but they had tried plenty of stuff, pretty much up to actual sex. Maybe she was, even unconsciously, edging towards a new experience without jumping straight into it?

Jessica looked at herself in the mirror and tugged her coat a little straighter on her shoulders. She had replaced all the clothes on their racks and even smoothed them out somewhat. She opened the door of the changing booth and stepped out, giving Blake a little smile before draping the clothes over the shoebox in his hands. "Pay first," she said. "I have plans for those clothes."

Blake took the clothes in one hand, and snapped into a salute with the other. "Ma'am, yes, MA'AM!" He took her hand as they walked from the dressing rooms, a gigantic smile on Blake's face.

As he bought the clothes from the cashier, he looked over at Jessica, and kissed her on the forehead. He knew Jessica wasn't ready for sex yet, and if he was honest with himself, he'd know he wasn't ready either. However, he was glad that the two were able to mess around. He wasn't sure where this sudden aggressiveness came from, but he certainly didn't mind one bit. Maybe he'd have a surprise for her too.

Jessica followed Blake up to the counter, staying quiet as he paid for the outfit and carried the bags out to her car. It was more expedient than trying to strap the packages to his motorcycle, after all. As he went to strap on his helmet, she stopped him and put a kiss on his cheek. "You know how to get to my house, right? I don't know if you're going to want to be following me too closely when I'm driving my truck." A ghost of a smile crossed her lips and she kissed him again. "I'm going to be waiting for you. Muscly warlock."

Blake kissed her back, closing his eyes for a moment, then hopped on his motorcycle. It was going to be a great day.

By the time he reached Jessica's house, she was pulling into the driveway. He parked his motorcycle near her mailbox, and hopped off. He wouldn't have been surprised if his smile lit up the whole neighborhood. His shoes squished against the grass as he made his way over to her car. "Hello, my sexy inventor."

Jessica tried to keep to the speed limit as she drove through the city, but every song on the radio -- which she could hear even when the car's stereo was turned off -- seemed to have a sexual undertone that she hadn't noticed before. It made it rather difficult to focus on driving, but persevered and managed to arrive home without getting into any traffic accidents. She pulled into her driveway and parked her car back around the house, then walked up front and smiled to see Blake's vehicle there. She leaned into the kiss eagerly, shivering a little as the cold wind pushed against them. "Hey there, muscly warlock," she said. "Let's get inside, okay?" Holding onto his hand, she lead him up the front steps and into the entryway. Jessica pulled off her peacoat and hung it in the hall closet, then turned to face Blake. "Now, then. Weren't we in the middle of something?"

Blake removed his coat and put it on the rack as well, and looked into her eyes. He wrapped his muscular arms around her waist and kissed her with passion, his tongue sliding into her mouth. "Mmmyes" he managed to say between kisses. Breaking the kiss suddenly, he quickly walked her over to the couch and popped off his shoes. He then relaxed on the couch, and beckoned her over. "C'mere, sexy inventor."

Jessica smiled and sat down on Blake's lap, kissing him gently, then more passionately as she felt the heat rising in her. She slowly pushed him down onto the couch until they were both horizontal, with her laying on top of him. It was a good position, and she enjoyed feeling her boyfriend under him, even enjoyed keeping the action slow and controlled for awhile. Only for a little while, though; it had been a few months for her as well, just like Blake, and pretty soon her resolve on the matter crumbled.

They spent a few happy hours exploring each other's body, ending up cuddled together. Blake had lost his shirt at some point in the proceedings and Jessica had discouraged him from going to look for it; now they laid next to each other on the floor, and she ran her hand across his bare chest. As Kid Cthulhu, he'd been a rather spindly thing, but apparently part of transforming himself into Warlock had been some weight training. Jessica wasn't complaining about that even a little bit.

He smiled happily and shivered as she ran her hand along his chest. She was so beautiful to him, and he was glad they were able to spend time together. "So did you have fun, baby?" he said, breathing a sigh of relaxation. His heartrate had finally slowed to an average level as they both calmed down. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again, feeling her sweet lips against his. "Mmm."

Jessica kissed Blake's lips, his chin, and his chest, burying her face against him. She was silent for a minute, listening to his breathing and his heartbeat, but before long she answered him. "Lots of fun," she said, her lips curling into a smile. "Even if I had to wait a little bit for some of it." She slipped one hand behind Blake and ran her fingernails up and down his back, enjoying it when he twitched away from the sharp points.

"I was thinking something, baby. What would you say to a beach party, when it gets warmer? You could invite Nick Cimitiere and Dead Had, and I could put up an invitation around the Lab. Does that sound like fun?"

• 3 weeks later...

Blake smiled as she ran her fingernails over him. His eyebrows raised at the mention of the party. "Now there's an idea. That would be fun. Hah, I imagine we'd have some opposition on the whole magic vs. science thing, though!" He snapped his fingers. "Yes. YES. Beach volleyball, wizards vs. scientists. It will be glorious." He laughed and kissed her heartily. "That would be a lot of fun. It'll be good for both of our respective communities to meet new people with different views, anyway. That sounds like a plan."

"Don't count us out," Jessica teased. "Us science folks think with portals, remember? Get Dragonfly all competitive and you might find yourself walking into a hole that come out in New York City." She snugged close to Blake again, closing her eyes and listening to his heartbeat. It was a very nice way to waste minutes, but before long she started shifting uncomfortably and then sat up. "This was a lot of fun," she said to Blake, "but I've got to get some work done." She stood and grabbed her boyfriend's coat and, blushing, handed his shirt back to him. "I'll call you in a couple days, okay?"

Blake grinned, and adjusted his hair, which Jessica's hands had disheveled. He quickly slipped his shirt on and tied his shoes, and looked up at her. His eyes were full of joy, and he smiled brightly at her. She was so beautiful to him. He walked up next to her, and took her hand in his, and gave her a short kiss. "Okay, honey. May I call you later?" Truth be told, he had work to do as well later that day, and it would be good to get back. Once he got the mess with the necromancer sorted out, he was going to take her out for a nice date.