Forsooth, to Slay the Beast! (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus feels some affinity to the Man-beasts. Not kinship, but he can sense Beast-Rune magic at work here.

I'm going to leave a lot of narrative to you on this one GS, I have the basic idea in my head (which I can reveal if you wish), but the details of Beast-Runes are all for you to discover, with Rene's help if you wish.

My initial thinking here are that these Man-beasts are hikers who have been transformed recently. Whilst they aren't werewolves, its a similar principle, having been transformed from some "Parent" beast who gets its power from a Beast Rune.

If anything about that clanks with your idea of Beast Runes, let me know and I can revise.

Prepared invention/artificer thingy:

Device 2 ( "Eyes of Truth", easy to lose; PF: Restricted [Artificer feat]) [7PP]

Super-Senses 10 (Detect Magic [Visual], Counters Illusion, Counters Concealment [visual], Counters Obscure [darkness, fog/mist]) [10DP]

Using a hero point so he'll have this particular toy on-hand.

In principle I don't want to screw up characters doing stuff, but I get a little concerned about pulling out a customised Multi PP device for an HP (which is effectively a 1 PP feat: Luck).

A Jury Rigged Ritual or Device would do the trick, although it works as a one-off use only, and would require some rolls.