Turtle Girl (IC)

Electra

Wesley nodded, "It's cool. I understand." He still had the Uncertainty Principle design that he could show off. He would put a little note by it, describing what it meant. "Alright,now we gotta talk about care of your new piece of work. for the next week or so, you have to put a light dab of vasoline on it. In fact," he handed her the small bottle he had been working with on her. "It's not much but it'll last you some time. If it gets dry or cracked you need some unscented soap to moisten it up. No scented lotions or anything like that." he took some gauze and bandage tape. "Also, remember to let it breathe. Don't cover it at all if you can, but if you do (like you're about to now) don't let it get stagnant.He covered the work with the gauze. "I'll even give you this handy little note card to remind you. Now, do you have any questions?"

Gina listened intently to the instructions he gave, then shook her head, pocketing the card even as she drew out her wallet to pay. "It seems straightforward enough. I have unscented Lubriderm lotion at home, and I don't go out too much, so it'll heal well. It doesn't hurt as much now as I thought it was going to. Do you take American Express?" she asked as she drew out a platinum-colored card and looked around for a credit card sign.

Wesley wanted to say something about her not getting out much. He'd invite her to staya while and get aquainted with the rest of the crew and regulars. Though he didn't want to seem pushy, so he decided against it. "Indeed," Wesley smiled, assuring her that they did take the credit card. Gina handed him the card. He scanned it and gave it back to her along with the receipt. "Just sign right there," he said handing her a pen. He chuckled, "You can keep the pen." Getting the signed piece of paper back he nodded, "Thanks again, Gina," he said reaching out a hand to her, his voice warm and comforting, "I really hope you like your new piece of art. Feel free to come back any time."

Gina looked from Wesley's face to his hand and back again, clearly not wanting to shake, and hesitated just long enough to make things really uncomfortable. Finally she shook his hand, a quick, limp motion with a clammy cold hand. "Thank you, the tattoo is excellent. I'll pass your name along to anyone who asks." She signed the credit card slip and added a generous gratuity, then stuck the pen in her pocket and tucked away her things as quickly as possible.

She looked a little ridiculous in her unseasonable shorts and large bandage, but that was the least of her worries at the moment. Now that her task was completed, Gina wanted nothing more than to get back into the safety of her own home. "So, um, have a good afternoon." She turned and headed briskly for the door.