• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch, thats gotta hurt

And indeed it does, despite a solid roll from the goon

1d20+10=25

I forgot to add bruised condition, which means

Bruised (x2 now), Stunned, Staggered!

Dyne is up!

EDIT: With Knockback, he will also go flying into a wall: DC 23 TOughness save but has impervious protection 9

And the bank wall 1d20+8=22 which is enough to injure it but not punch the man through it.

Well, since it appears those two goons aren't gonna do anything(unless it's to say goodnight on the next round, that is!), Dyne is gonna go back up Suzaku. So:

Free action: Yell!

Move Action:fly from behind the booth and burst into the bathroom!(if it requires a move action to open the door, then I'll surge for the next bit)

Free Action: switch my Array to Gravity Control

Standard action: Activate Gravity Control(Area Selective Move Object effect, effective damage bonus +10), reversing gravity for the three villains only. I'm applying all 4 progression feats on area for this, so if they break through the ceiling, they're going for a rather LONG ride..

Alright lookes like Suzaku is taking a swing at the leader then...

1d20+5=15 Power Attack

Looks like that'll hit him, so a DC 30 Toughness save for him,

Oh and Skill Mastery take 10 on stealth for a 26 to keep my head down so Dyne and the robbers can't get a good look at me, secret ID and all...

Talked to Dyne and he said since he isn't actively trying to look he'll auto-fail, so yeah...

New Round

Victory 22 - HP 1 - Unharmed

Dyne 17 - HP 3 - Unharmed

Suzaku 16 - HP 2 - Unharmed

Goon Leader 15 - Unharmed

Goons in Toilet 15 - Both Staggered + Stunned (until 17). One Bruised, One Bruised x2

Goons in main Building - Both Staggered. One Bruised, One Bruised x2

Supercape 6 - HP 1 - Unharmed

Bad guys no longer flat footed.

Well, guess I'm up then? I'm gonna turn the Gent's room into an episode of Looney Tunes (Dyne's bound and determined to see these suckers fly though the ceiling). After all, if once was nice, why not do it twice?

Free action: stop maintaining Gravity control(they fall to the ground).

Standard action:Gravity Control! Gravity Control Grapple roll (1d20+20=38)

No matter the outcome of the grapple and subsequent plastering against the ceiling(or not), Dyne will stop maintaining his gravity control( a free action), in order to Surge and do it AGAIN! After all, if twice was nice, better do it thrice!

Standard Action:Gravity Control! Again. Gravity Control Grapple #2 (1d20+20=30)

lordy!

Ok, for round one!

1d20+1=6, 1d20+1=13 Goons dont make reflex roll and 1d20+6=15 neither does the leader

So, opposed grapple rolls

1d20+10=30, 1d20+10=11 a mixture of plain awful and plain brilliant. Natural 20 for Goon C, going to rule that as an impossible save. Goon D goes flying, and hits the ceiling. 1d20+14=22 so does the leader

Ceiling first: 1d20+8=21 cracks, is injured.

And the bad guys hitting it:

1d20+8=27 Goon is ok despite his two bruises. 1d20+8=15 the leader is stunned and bruised and staggered!

And onto second surge

Reflex rolls first

1d20+1=21, 1d20+1=10 Goon C makes his impossible save. Goon D fails. 1d20+6=22 leader fails too.

Onto the opposed grapple checks

1d20+10=14 despite making his reflex save, goon C goes flying

1d20+10=27 Goon D gives it a good go but fails.

1d20+13=21 as does the leader. Clearly the second bounce is the killer!

Onto the damage

1d20+7=22 ceiling gets another injury, and cracks some more. Taste the falling plaster!

Goon C 1d20+9=11 ouch. Its DC 23 and thats second staggered result so first KO!

Goon D 1d20+8=25 incredibly, despite two bruises, takes it like a man!

Leader 1d20+7=22 just fails, due to his bruise, and is now bruised twice!

And now, after all of that... I need to lie down!

Before surging with an AOE grapple smash on three targets again, give the ref a nice soothing pep talk! :o

OK, Goons turns.

The two in the lobby finally act. One firing at Supercape

1d20+3=13 miss

One at Victory

1d20+3=22

Which is a hit. A DC 24 Toughness save for Victory! Wow, they actually hit somebody!

And in the lav, one poor goon is left conscious, and able to act. Firing a snare at his martial artist enemy...

1d20+3=22

Another lucky roll, I think a hit

DC 19 Reflex save for Suzaku: Fail by more than 5 is Snared, otherwise he is just entangled.

At this point, partly because I am about to go on holiday, and partly because its 2 KOs, heroes untouched, and the three goons are all staggered and bruised, I think it is realistic for a surrender!

Accordingly, feel free to post away for the "social" aspect to wrapping this up!