Nightmare on 70th Street (IC)

Aoiroo

She smiled as Vance's father agreed to this arrangement, and even more at the little bit of him banishing his son to his room for a good nights rest.

That's good, he deserves to get some sleep.

Watching him go, she gave him a little wave instead of responding, and then turned to face the police officer.

"Coming,"

Following behind him, she let out a breath as she spotted the little light that cops sometimes put on normal cars.

Well this is going to be an interesting ride home.

Tucked between the window and it's sill was a folded piece of paper. Written on it in somewhat sloppy cursive was,

Vance,

If you ever need a hand, don't hesitate to call (I suggest you do this before you actually get in trouble though, it is true that I don't have a car).

Caroline

P.S.

Invest in either an Ipod or video phone.

On the other side of it was a phone number, and only two other words,

Good Luck.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"An ipod? What a time to lose my job."

Creature Feature folded the note back up, putting it inside his wallet that he had left behind before going on patrol. He'd have to put the phone number in his list of contacts later. For now, it was time to get some sleep.

As he laid on the bed, every little sensation felt like his body was changing on its own. He would bolt up, realize he was still Vance Malloy, and fall back into bed. Eventually, however, the paranoia became tiring and he drifted off, dreaming about life's adventures as a superhero.

Manny Malloy was a man of few words, even as they drove in the Fens past the ruins of the old Video Head video store. He shook his head at the damage, but continued to drive towards his destination. It didn't take long.

Finding a suitable place to park, Manny unlocked the door for his passenger and tipped his hat to her. "Have a good night, Carrie." He would stay until he was certain that the woman had gotten to her apartment safely before driving off into the dead of the night.