Trick-or-Treat! (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Hybrid's damage DC was 30 w/ Power Attack so he failed the DC by 14. Just more grounds for the forking. ;)

Sorry. I missed your note when I looked at the dice roll. You guys have me looking all over for OOC comments, sometimes at the bottom of IC posts, sometimes at Invisible Castle, sometimes in PMs, and sometimes in the OOC thread. I'm bound to miss one occasionally. ;)

PM sent to Hybrid. When he "comes up for air," he can fill you in on the details. :D

Actually Hybrid's damage DC was 30 w/ Power Attack so he failed the DC by 14. Just more grounds for the forking. ;)

Sorry. I missed your note when I looked at the dice roll. You guys have me looking all over for OOC comments, sometimes at the bottom of IC posts, sometimes at Invisible Castle, sometimes in PMs, and sometimes in the OOC thread. I'm bound to miss one occasionally. ;)

PM sent to Hybrid. When he "comes up for air," he can fill you in on the details. :D

No harm no foul! If there is a standardized way you need it done let me know. Usually I do include an OOC summary at the bottom of my post. Actually I dont know why I didn't this time :|

No harm no foul! If there is a standardized way you need it done let me know. Usually I do include an OOC summary at the bottom of my post. Actually I dont know why I didn't this time :|

No harm no foul! If there is a standardized way you need it done let me know. Usually I do include an OOC summary at the bottom of my post. Actually I dont know why I didn't this time

:D Nah, it’s all good. My personal preference is for *all* OOC comments to go in the OOC thread. I generally like for the IC thread to be pristine. I don’t even much like sigs in IC threads, but I’m adjusting (and trying to do something useful with my sig). :D But in a game like this, with so many different players (and growing every day) and lots of different Refs, we’re (I’m) just going to half to be “looser†and adjust to things being done lots of different ways. Just make sure to be extra patient when the Ref misses an OOC comment or two.

Everyone,

We have reached the end of “Issue 1.†Everyone will get 1 PP for their involvement in this campaign for the month of November. Now we need to discuss which of you (if any) will be involved in the ongoing investigation. In IC terms the Freedom League would certainly be interested in heading up that investigation. So Freedom Eagle, you are more than welcome (and encouraged) to stay. Staying on through part 2 won’t earn you a second campaign PP, but it will give you lots of opportunities to play.

The rest of you, stay or go as you please (you are all more than welcome to stay). Some of you may want to use this as an opportunity to make moves to join the Freedom League. This is a great opportunity for that. Some of you may be ready to move on to other areas of the board. That is fine too. If Freedom Eagle decides to move on, we can work with that too (with just a little NPC guidance). Some of you may just not be equipped for the investigation portion of this “adventure.â€Â

After the investigation portion (about two or three more weeksâ€â€investigations take longer than battles), we will come to Issue 3. The people who stayed on through Issue 2 get first dibs at playing in Issue 3. Issue 3 will be the final confrontation with the behind-the-scenes villain.

So . . . make any final posts you want to make in the IC thread, and post here to let me know your intent.

No harm no foul! If there is a standardized way you need it done let me know. Usually I do include an OOC summary at the bottom of my post. Actually I dont know why I didn't this time

:D Nah, it’s all good. My personal preference is for *all* OOC comments to go in the OOC thread. I generally like for the IC thread to be pristine. I don’t even much like sigs in IC threads, but I’m adjusting (and trying to do something useful with my sig). :D But in a game like this, with so many different players (and growing every day) and lots of different Refs, we’re (I’m) just going to half to be “looser†and adjust to things being done lots of different ways. Just make sure to be extra patient when the Ref misses an OOC comment or two.

Everyone,

We have reached the end of “Issue 1.†Everyone will get 1 PP for their involvement in this campaign for the month of November. Now we need to discuss which of you (if any) will be involved in the ongoing investigation. In IC terms the Freedom League would certainly be interested in heading up that investigation. So Freedom Eagle, you are more than welcome (and encouraged) to stay. Staying on through part 2 won’t earn you a second campaign PP, but it will give you lots of opportunities to play.

The rest of you, stay or go as you please (you are all more than welcome to stay). Some of you may want to use this as an opportunity to make moves to join the Freedom League. This is a great opportunity for that. Some of you may be ready to move on to other areas of the board. That is fine too. If Freedom Eagle decides to move on, we can work with that too (with just a little NPC guidance). Some of you may just not be equipped for the investigation portion of this “adventure.â€Â

After the investigation portion (about two or three more weeksâ€â€investigations take longer than battles), we will come to Issue 3. The people who stayed on through Issue 2 get first dibs at playing in Issue 3. Issue 3 will be the final confrontation with the behind-the-scenes villain.

So . . . make any final posts you want to make in the IC thread, and post here to let me know your intent.

Everyone,