Stealth and what it hides you from

angrydurf

The main book doesn't specify what senses Stealth works against and I've heard it said that it works against all senses. However the masterminds manual section on Stealth Specialties (PG. 35) suggests that stealth is normally only applicable against vision and hearing (which makes a certain amount of sense given that stealth is just D20 Hide and Move Silently crammed into one skill)

Stealth also normally requires cover to function (HiPS notwithstanding) does a sense with penetrates concelment defeat stealth as there is no cover or concealment from said sense?

Finally what counts as cover/concelment form non-visual senses particularly from mental or radio senses that logically would pierce normal walls and ignore shadows etc.

The main book doesn't specify what senses Stealth works against and I've heard it said that it works against all senses. However the masterminds manual section on Stealth Specialties (PG. 35) suggests that stealth is normally only applicable against vision and hearing (which makes a certain amount of sense given that stealth is just D20 Hide and Move Silently crammed into one skill)

That's always how I've run it.

Stealth also normally requires cover to function (HiPS notwithstanding) does a sense with penetrates concelment defeat stealth as there is no cover or concealment from said sense?

Correct-a-mundo.

Finally what counts as cover/concelment form non-visual senses particularly from mental or radio senses that logically would pierce normal walls and ignore shadows etc.

Concealment or Obscure for the mental or radio sense.