Standing Up (OOC)

Free Actions to maintain Flight and Force Field, and to reconfigure the Psionics array to Telekinesis.

Standard Action to target one of the vampires still loyal to Melinda with Perception-range Telekinesis.

Telekinesis Grapple Check: 39.

Move Action to throw that vampire at the Grue.

Attack Roll vs Grue: 12.

I will spend my last Hero Point to re-roll:

Attack Roll vs Grue: 26.

I choose to inflict lethal damage. If it hits, both the vampire and the Grue must make a DC25 Toughness Save.

The Scarab will take a Free Action to use Extra Effort, to power stunt the following temporary Alternate Power off her Precognition:

Super-Senses 4 (Normal Mental [Extras: Accurate, Acute, Ranged]) [4PP]

She will then take a Free Action to reconfigure her Psionics array to ESP, a Full Action to activate it, and a Standard or Move Action* (GM's discretion) to take 20 on an extended search of the entire building, for the mind of the vampire necromancer.

*Assuming that "1,000 feet" is the closest entry on the Extended Range table to the size of the house, a search would normally take 20 minutes. With Rapid 4 (x10,000) on her ESP, The Scarab can take 20 in 2.4 seconds, less than 3 seconds (half a combat round).

The Scarab will use Extra Effort for another power stunt:

Emotion Control 10 (Feats: Reversible, Subtle, Extras: Area, Duration [Continuous], Mental, Flaws: Action [Full]) [32PP]

DC20 Will Save.

She will hit the entire room with it, and choose "Love" as the emotion. Specifically, Love for Jack.

Note that it's a Continuous (Lasting) effect, so the subjects who fail the initial save don't get any new ones over time. They stay that way until they use Extra Effort for a new save, or the effect is countered by an outside source.

And I don't see anything in the book that says new attempts in the same scene require Extra Effort, so The Scarab will just keep peppering the crowd with it for a few rounds while Jack speaks.