Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SpicyWaffle

The Weight of Wealth (OOC)

Recommended Posts

Cassie will take 20 on history knowledge for 35, see if she can find any obscure references to myths and legens about the island in the British Library!

Share this post


Link to post

Cassie's free to grab some drinks while you guys wait for Dr. Tate to show up, or even try her hand at mingling. I'm sure someone there is fluent in English.

 

As an aside, lemme get a Notice check ;)

Share this post


Link to post

So! Cassie's obviously perfect plan has borne fruit. There's lots of dockside alleyways and easily identifiable slummed-out buildings if she's looking for a more discreet brawl to drag the two guys tailing her and the doctor into. Since I got a hoot out of her cunning ruse, she's in a solid position with Ritterton to launch an ambush if she's keen on doing so. Feel free to start rolling whenever she's ready to launch her devilish surprise if you decide to go that route!

Share this post


Link to post

Well, she is going to try and surpise them!

 

Stealth: 1d20+10 18

 

And as it is probably coming up

 

Initiative: 1d20+10 22

 

If possible, ducking into low-light area where she has the advantage ov her super senses!

Edited by Supercape

Share this post


Link to post

Ducking into a low-lit alley is perfectly viable! You can go ahead and give me an Attack Roll, too, Cape. As it's an ambush, Cassie's free to make the first strike. If they're still kicking afterwards, we'll move on to proper initiative :D

Share this post


Link to post

Righty ho-!

 

Lets fire another Tranq-dart! Shifting +2 DC,- 2Attacj

T Dart: 1d20+10 17 So I think that hits, for another DC 17 Fort Fatigue Effect!

As  Move action will try a fast intimidate

Fast Intimidate: 1d20+2 11 which I doubt will work but will post it anyway!

Share this post


Link to post

No roll necessary! They don't have much on them, save for their batons (if you want to retrieve them), one of them carries a set of keys (to what is anyone's guess), and each carries a loaded pistol, a conceal carry holster, a smartphone, and a bunch of bruises and/or needles stuck in em' 😛

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×