Ultimate Cosmic Power, Itty Bitty Living Space (OOC)

Quinn

Technically the Nullify effect over Silberman's only covers 'Summon, Super-Movement [Dimensional Travel], and Teleport Effects of Any Descriptor', but we can handwave Crow not blowing off Lynn's head, I suppose. She really should have more protections in place, but it was what I could afford at the time; plus evil people kept popping in, so that was her primary focus at the time. Maybe my next Reward spending can cover whatever Morgan comes up with.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, forgive the long reponse delay on this one. For the record, both Lynn and Gretchen are currently in a thread where they're about to meet Al-Kazar, in some form or another, in another dimension; he'd been missing for decades up until that point. The thread was started months ago, possibly last year, and has been creeping along slowly; I have no idea how it's going to end, beyond Gretchen being given three magic items that once belonged to him, but to my knowledge it doesn't end up with him returning to Earth, so forgive me if my words are a little vague here ;)

• 1 month later...