April Showers Bring...

Okay, I'll make my move once Heritage posts. I'm thinking I can wrench the door open for the bridge and go in. Also note if the ship's 30 miles out we're still on the continental shelf which is shallower than the Atlantic Ocean proper. But won't matter much for the crew in the engine room.

Okay, I have a strength of 40 when I use the Magnetic Manipulation mode on my EM Wand. I'm sure I can tear off the door to the bridge from the outside. Also that should give me direct access to the bridge and the ship itself, and allow the captain and whoever is with them on the bridge to get out. From your description they were fighting with the door leading outside, that shouldn't be a problem with pressure (as there isn't any water on my side of the door) and more they're panicking with the cold water rushing in from behind them.

If it IS the internal air pressure of the bridge pushing it closed inside, my pull should make that door pop like a cork.

Either or, the bridge will be open to the outside.

Bad idea. We need to evacuate the ship. It's a loss and it's taken enough water as is. It's internal structure is pretty much a sneeze away from dismantling itself wasting time trying to re-weld the gash in that ship will only worsen matters. We need to focus on getting people off the ship. Also I'm still waiting on what happens when I get that door open to the bridge.

Edited by Endeavor
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking this thread is dead. I've tried contacting Hestina, and I've received no response. They've not even read the message.

Addendum: The message was sent on the 26th, and it's been three weeks since Hestina's even been online.

Edited by Endeavor