So I was reading MSN news, and I came across this article. TLDR, Israeli archeologists found a stone structure underneath the Sea of Galilee and want to excavate it. Except that underwater excavations are expensive and slow.

This got me thinking about a potential story involving Ironclad. Short version is she develops some telepresence robots and ships them to Isreal so the archeologists can explore this find, and she goes along to troubleshoot the system. The robots are stolen by terrorists, Ironclad gets them back. "And they fight, and they fight, and they fight, and they fight..."

What's got me skittish is, well, throwing my PC at terrorists, especially since it would likely involve Palestine and whatnot. Is this a bit too topical and hot-button to run around here?

Well if it's a mysterious ancient structure, SHADOW might want something inside it, and send in Overthrow goons to soften up the security for a sneaky retrieval. That way, evil terrorists to be fought by Iron Clad without bringing in any real militant groups.