Shock and Flaw (OOC)

Supercape

Voltage is going to immediately memorize the license plate and description of the vehicle and fire off an email to the police about a suspect involved in the incident with the flies and Spiderbite, as well as the current location of the vehicle. If the guy tries to get away, Voltage is making arrangements to stop him.

Voltage will then blast Sam using extra effort, AND he's going to sacrifice -2 from his attack to throw extra power, making a DC 29 TOU save

25(Normal) + 2 (Extra Effort) + 2 (power attack)

got a 20

if Voltage hits, Sam has to make a DC29 TOU save

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome!

1 Hero Point for the fail!

Voltage - 1 HP - Bruised x2, Staggered, Unconscious!

Could you make a recovery roll DC 10 to recover from unconsiousness (as many as needed, +1 per additional roll...gives me an idea how soon you wake up!).

13! hey, at least he woke up fairly quickly

Okay, going to ask these questions now to get it out of the way;

What sort of condition is the machine in? Is it usable?

Can Voltage use his mental quickness to reverse engineer the machine?

Can Voltage use his powers like so?

Stunt for an AP off of his electricity Nullify Powers (Supergiantboy's powers, exclusively) in order to turn off the growth?

Or can he take the machine, set it to reverse, and blast it wit him again?

In other words; how can Voltage shut down Supergiantboy's powers?

• 3 weeks later...

Huge apologies for missing that!

The Machine is damaged, he can repair it as per rules (including Jury Rigging) DC 25.

To reverse engineer the machine - I would imagine thats a knowledge (tech) roll, but with his mental quickness he can take 20 and do it no significant time (whatever you deem appropriate).

The Stunt as a nullify sounds excellent. Given your descriptors, it would probably be something like modulating his own electricty blast to counteract the effect, i.e. a Ranged Nullify Power.

If you are doing that, it is so utterly cool that the Stunt for modulating his electricity is free! (no HP cost!).