Shock and Flaw (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, who am I to argue with that and an INT of 30!

You can piece together a "paper trial" (or electronic paper trial) of some of the advanced components in the insect controllers that you have. You get where they were sent to, who manufactured them, etc. Due to your advanced INT, you can make sense of the web: it all points to a residence in Kingston, not far from where you live! (Feel free to make up the details of the residence like address etc. It just needs to be a large but not massive building). The registered owner is one Mr. Archie Avetti, the man who barged into your shop!

NB: Best if you either edit your last post, or post again with above, rather than me doing it for ya!

Voltage is going to stay out of range of his house and use a 35 (taking ten on a Computers check) to hack into Avetti's security system (if possible) and use his own cameras to scan for guards and anything else suspicious.

In addition, if at all possible, he's going to program them to play a loop over the feed, so that it looks like nobody's there. (another Computers check, at 35, if necessary)

Fiat for a reaction on part of the crew!

VOltage 3 Hero Points

Sam's growth is seriously damaging the house, effectively wrecking it. Reflex Save DC 15 or a DC 20 Toughness save from the debris and fall.

1d20+6=24 Avetti makes Reflex Roll.

1d20+0=18 Scientist does too!

Also, there is an explosion of electricty, a DC 15 Stun Effect which you are immune to (and so is Supergiantboy, as it came from his growth).

1d20+3=13 Avetti, stunned.

1d20+0=13 Scientist, stunned

Initiatives:

1d20=10, 1d20=19, 1d20=4

Supergiant Boy: 10

Avetti: 19

Scientist: 4

None are minions.

So you are up first!

1d20+0=19

Dazed (not really relevant as already stunned), and bruised (assumed you wanted non lethal!).

Avetti tries to recover from Stun, as does Scientist.

1d20+0=15, 1d20+0=1 so Avetti recovers, but does not act.

Supergiantboy goes to smash puny Voltage! 1d20+2=11 is a miss (even with large size miss rules).

Round 2:

22- Voltage - 2 Hero Points - Unharmed

19 - Avetti - Bruised

10 -SGB - Unharmed

4 - Scientist - Stunned (DC 14 to escape).

• 2 weeks later...

1d20=4 Avetti KO!

With your flight, thats 2500 foot range from SGB: well, any distance up to that, for your flight. post away IC and let me know which direction and how far you are flying!

(NB: As I see it your Range on your Multidirectional Blast is in error - it should be 160' Per increment...Blast 8 is 80' base, then x2 for feat?)