Shock and Flaw (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can attack minions with 10 (thus automatically do), but they get damage saves, any failure is a KO (if yo wish it to be). Assuming you are attacking with a blast 10, then thats a DC 25 Toughness save which they cannot make: so effectively you can KO one fly a round.

However, there are four flies!

So its your call, but certainly you can zap one fly a round...

OK, I will say this is a complex repair (as per rules p45). I presume you have tools with you!

DC 20 for the repair, takes an hour. As you scored 31, you can half the time for to 30 minutes.

However, you may "jury rig" it so its kind of functional but will blow if used again, for a full round action.

Post away IC!

GM

The spider has a turn of speed, its huge size and log legs giving it an uncanny pace. In a flash, it was on the ambulance, tilting it somewhat.

"Hey get off my...aaaaaaarrrgh!!!!" screamed the driver, winding up his window as soon as he saw the horror.

The giant spider leapt up, its jaws snapping on Voltages ankle, but unable to penetrate the advanced material. It landed heavily on the ambulance, denting it and sending it rolling from side to side again.

As it leapt, Voltage caught sight of a near-identical flashing electronic device strapped to its... head, for lack of a better word.

• 2 weeks later...