Action at a distance (OOC)

Supercape

Just to note here, as you have not got precise feat for telekenesis, Glow would normally be unable to manipulate a pen sufficiently well to write.

However, extra effort (which will fatigue Glow) allows her to use a power stunt - temporarily gaining a feat. Often, this feat is an alternative power, but in this case you could temporarily acquire the precise feat for the scene! :D

Also, a hero point can be used to wipe out that fatigue - effectively allowing you to stunt for "free".

Apologies if that was patronising - you kind of indicated that stunts etc were something you weren't too confident with...

Never can have too much instruction on how things work! And this would be my first time using extra effort! :D

Kristin will add the precise feat to her telekinesis for the moment. I'll leave the fatigue for now and play her giving herself a nice headache. If she needs to get rid of it later she can still spend a hero point for that then right? (As in if she doesn't buy it off immediately she can buy it off later?)

I don't know if Glow is supposed to be able to affect the Quantum matter, so I just left it at "she tried to" so that you can post the result. Does that make sense?

I also made the assumption that her very minor knowledge of science isn't enough to make the quantum matter realise it's not allowed around here!

Thats fine - the default position of your move object is it can move anything!

For future, you could for instance say that for psychological or pseudo-scientific reasons there is something you can't move - like red objects, magnets, or things that remind you of your mother, and call that a complication, getting a hero point. So if you fancy anything like that, this thread might be a time to throw that in (although you could do it in the future too, of course!).

Bear in mind that you only get a hero point for a complication if it actually causes a problem - so say, if you cant move magnetic objects, you wouldn't get a hero point for just trying to move it on a whim, and not being able to - the failure would actually have to be dangerous, or impair you meaningfully.

Again sorry if that is patronising, just running through stuff!

I knew that move object is supposed to be able to move most anything unless it's limited in some way, but I didn't know how special your quantum matter was supposed to be, so I thought I'd check. I think that if she has any trouble in the future it'll be an on-the-spot thing. Magic shielding against mental effects or something?

Also, you don't have to apologise! Even if you do repeat something I know it's good to have a refresher course! :D