Urban Regeneration (OOC)

Tiffany Korta

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I will take that as a Sunder action... (depending on exactly what you meant it could be a disarm or a grapple but Ill say Sunder as your primary goal is to crush the weapon).

Its a hit, no question. The gun is made of Steel, but I will say its -2 toughness for being relatively small and fragile (compared to 1 inch thick!), so toughness 8.

I will give you a bonus of +2 for your super strength and just being cool and fitting the descriptor to that damage, so its DC 25 for the gun.

1d20+8=9

Well with that roll its just mangled metal. In your hand, if you wish it.

Probably needs a slight edit, and also, your action!

Round 2!

16 - Revenant - Unharmed - 3 HP

11 - Goons (1 feeling, 5 Regular Unharmed, 2 Flamethrowers Unharmed)

As for your action, I presume you are taking 10 to punch (one of the flamethrower guys?) which means a DC 26 Toughness Roll.

The Flame Thrower Guys are in fully armoured Riot Gear (Equipment +4 Protection) so have +6 to Toughness Roll. He might just make it!

1d20+6=16 But doesn't!

• 2 weeks later...

My go :)

As a free action I recover from one Injured.

I want to try something that cheats a little. I want to grapple to flamthrower guy (even if he all on fire and all) then move toward the windon and if possible drop him safe outside. All in one round if possible.

Anyhow my grapple roll is 1d20+19=20, grumble, grumble, grumble, Must save burning man so I'll spend HP for a reroll. 1d20+19=28, much better.

OK!

So, a grapple attack always requires a "hit" roll first, then you compared grapple rolls to see who wins. So do that first to see if you even get to spend that HP!

A grapple is a standard action. Leaving you with a move action - to get to the window. A drop is a free action, although in this case one might argue it takes a bit longer to safely drop him.

I'll leave that to you - a casual drop (its 1 story up, so lets say DC 20 toughness save) is free, is you actually want to heft him into a garbage pile or the roof of a vehicle (whatever you fancy narrating) I would say you need to do that on the next round, but gain an HP for being so generous in doing so!

Ok so for this round lets just say he is grappled and you have moved to window! post away IC. Hero point for being caring to your foe!

16 - Revenant - Injured - 3 HP

Flame Guy will try to break out of grapple: 1d20+3=19 make a grapple roll to see if he succeeds.

The other dudes will fire on you again:1d20+2=14, 1d20+2=8, 1d20+2=14, 1d20+2=9, 1d20+2=19

As you are flat footed, thats another 3 slugs! DC 18 roll x3 (at -1 penalty for being injured!)

I start at +19, but you never know 1d20+19=39, I think that's well grappled.

Toughness saves : 1d20+11-1=11, 1d20+11-1=24, 1d20+11-1=27 (and yes I know the second and third should be at -2, but I don't think that matters this time :))

I'm going to spend a Hero Point to counter the stun, I recover from 1 Injured, with still 1 Injured to go. First I'm going to drop the baddie saftly. Then I want to try and taunt the rest

1d20+11=20.