Take The Skinheads Bowling

Heritage

What's worse than a skinhead? A red skinhead pumped up on super-roids.

Grim may not be an expert, but her guts tell her to stay out of reach of the Redhead Trio if it all humanly possible; still sticking with the original plan, she sidles up to the frightened garage employee and whispers to him.

"Don't react to my voice if you can help it, but I'm a friend of Nightrival's and I'm here to protect you; when I give the word, I want you to run like hell away from the Oompa-Loompas and call the cops, okay?"

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's worse than a skinhead? A red skinhead pumped up on super-roids.

Grim may not be an expert, but her guts tell her to stay out of reach of the Redhead Trio if it all humanly possible; still sticking with the original plan, she sidles up to the frightened garage employee and whispers to him.

"Don't react to my voice if you can help it, but I'm a friend of Nightrival's and I'm here to protect you; when I give the word, I want you to run like hell away from the Oompa-Loompas and call the cops, okay?"

Monty's head whips around in surprise at the voice near his ear. However, he manages to keep his cool and nods his head in understanding.

It's just then that the other doors from the garage open and five more thugs step out. All carry some kind of melee weapon. The weapons range from a tirejack to chains but lucky there are no guns in sight. They look around, spot Monty, Nightrival, and the three red thugs. They smiled knowing that nightrival was in for a beating and turned their attention on the lonely garage owner.

The red thugs had turned to face Nightrival when he tumbled past them. They smiled seeing the hero up on the van. "Time to play, monkey boy!" one of the men said as the other two each picked up an end of the van and tilted it towards the guy that spoke. The movement caught Nightrival by surprise and the hero slid foward. Just as he came into reach, the remaining thug threw a punch. Nightrival had just enough wits to roll forward and avoid the blow. The blow however, buries itself in the van, opening a fist sized hole in it. As he pulls his arm out, he smiles down at Nightrival. "Looks like I missed, monkey boy."

Monty's head whips around in surprise at the voice near his ear. However, he manages to keep his cool and nods his head in understanding.

It's just then that the other doors from the garage open and five more thugs step out. All carry some kind of melee weapon. The weapons range from a tirejack to chains but lucky there are no guns in sight. They look around, spot Monty, Nightrival, and the three red thugs. They smiled knowing that nightrival was in for a beating and turned their attention on the lonely garage owner.

The red thugs had turned to face Nightrival when he tumbled past them. They smiled seeing the hero up on the van. "Time to play, monkey boy!" one of the men said as the other two each picked up an end of the van and tilted it towards the guy that spoke. The movement caught Nightrival by surprise and the hero slid foward. Just as he came into reach, the remaining thug threw a punch. Nightrival had just enough wits to roll forward and avoid the blow. The blow however, buries itself in the van, opening a fist sized hole in it. As he pulls his arm out, he smiles down at Nightrival. "Looks like I missed, monkey boy."

NightrivalHS.jpg

"Looks like I missed, monkey boy."

"Looks like ya missed showering too," quips Nightrival as he rolls back onto the ground.

He recognizes these thugs. Their odd skin pigmentation and unsavoury personalities are hallmarks of the Power House, an underground clinic that promises to augment its clients with superpowers. Unfortunately, the process turns people into addicts, making them virtual slaves to the Power House. Nightrival pities them, but he can't afford to reflect on the thugs' ordeal. He's seen what one of them can do to a van.

We gotta get this guy outta here, he thinks, looking at Monty. Grim knows the plan. I'll make sure she can get away with our guy.

Nightrival executes a front handspring, circumventing the Power House thug standing in front of him. He zips across the parking lot and lands a flying back kick into a skinhead lurching close to Monty. His foot slams into the goon's chest, rocketing the skinhead into the garage wall before he collapses on the oil-slicked pavement.

"You guys get goin'," he asserts, "I'll hold 'em off." Nightrival somersaults over Monty and settles on a top of a red sports car parked behind the mechanic. "Go!"

NightrivalHS.jpg

"Looks like I missed, monkey boy."

"Looks like ya missed showering too," quips Nightrival as he rolls back onto the ground.

He recognizes these thugs. Their odd skin pigmentation and unsavoury personalities are hallmarks of the Power House, an underground clinic that promises to augment its clients with superpowers. Unfortunately, the process turns people into addicts, making them virtual slaves to the Power House. Nightrival pities them, but he can't afford to reflect on the thugs' ordeal. He's seen what one of them can do to a van.

We gotta get this guy outta here, he thinks, looking at Monty. Grim knows the plan. I'll make sure she can get away with our guy.

Nightrival executes a front handspring, circumventing the Power House thug standing in front of him. He zips across the parking lot and lands a flying back kick into a skinhead lurching close to Monty. His foot slams into the goon's chest, rocketing the skinhead into the garage wall before he collapses on the oil-slicked pavement.

"You guys get goin'," he asserts, "I'll hold 'em off." Nightrival somersaults over Monty and settles on a top of a red sports car parked behind the mechanic. "Go!"

Does he think I'm just going to leave him here to get his butt kicked? To heck with that!

Grim sends Monty running with a hastily whispered 'Go!' of her own, but instead of fleeing she decides to lend a hand in her own inimitable fashion; running around the back of the car, she she finds two suitably normal-sized thugs to take on while putting a car between herself and the mongoloids. She takes a vicious swipe at the first one, but unfortunately fails to connect.

Oh crap.

Does he think I'm just going to leave him here to get his butt kicked? To heck with that!

Grim sends Monty running with a hastily whispered 'Go!' of her own, but instead of fleeing she decides to lend a hand in her own inimitable fashion; running around the back of the car, she she finds two suitably normal-sized thugs to take on while putting a car between herself and the mongoloids. She takes a vicious swipe at the first one, but unfortunately fails to connect.

Oh crap.

At Grim's whispered words, Monty nods his head and runs for all he's worth.

The two thugs note Monty's sudden leaving the area, but the rush of wind by one the thug's head stops him cold. "Hey! There's somebody here!" he yells before swinging his crowbar before him. The weapon comes very close to hitting Grim, but she manages to avoid the blow. His partner moves closer to teh car and takes a swing with his chain at Nightrival. The attack is well placed but the nible hero easily avoids it. the remaining two Thugs move over to help against Nightrival but only one manages to attack. The results turn out the same.

The two red skinned Thugs decide to use the van as a weapon and toss it at the hero. Unfortunately for the van, Nightrival manages to duck under the improvised missile, letting it fly into the building across the street. Flames get out of the vehicle and it is only a matter of time before it explodes.

The remaining powered thug charges Nightriavl but fails to connect.

At Grim's whispered words, Monty nods his head and runs for all he's worth.

The two thugs note Monty's sudden leaving the area, but the rush of wind by one the thug's head stops him cold. "Hey! There's somebody here!" he yells before swinging his crowbar before him. The weapon comes very close to hitting Grim, but she manages to avoid the blow. His partner moves closer to teh car and takes a swing with his chain at Nightrival. The attack is well placed but the nible hero easily avoids it. the remaining two Thugs move over to help against Nightrival but only one manages to attack. The results turn out the same.

The two red skinned Thugs decide to use the van as a weapon and toss it at the hero. Unfortunately for the van, Nightrival manages to duck under the improvised missile, letting it fly into the building across the street. Flames get out of the vehicle and it is only a matter of time before it explodes.

The remaining powered thug charges Nightriavl but fails to connect.

NightrivalHS.jpg

Nightrival spots a length of chain snaking out of the dark, rattling against the roof as he falls onto his back and rolls away from the flailing weapon. Another skinhead comes charging at him with a vicious swing, and Nightrival jumps up to avoid getting his legs crushed. He lightly descends back onto the roof, and he hears metal grinding against concrete behind him. Within seconds, a monstrous shadow grows larger above his head. He twirls around and sees the van soaring directly at him.

Ah, damn.

He instantly flattens himself by bending backwards at the waist as the van sails only a few feet above him, tumbling helplessly in the air past the clashing fighters below. Nightrival eases up on his palms and performs a Yurchenko right over the skinhead peering up at him. He only hears the van crashing into the building; the familiar sound of shattering glass coupled with bricks being crushed assails his ears, followed by faintly crackling flames.

"That was a perfectly good van, ya chumps!" Gotta take o' that fire 'fore it spreads, he hurriedly thinks.

The moment he's back on his feet he drives a sun fist into the skinhead's spine and the thug reels against the car and rolls onto the ground. He slashes at a neighbouring skinhead's jaw with an elbow strike that sends the goon's broken teeth clattering against the street as he falls unconscious. Nightrival hops and spins over to another skinhead standing at the car's trunk and lands a hook kick into his temple, which casts him careening upwards like a lifeless doll then hits the ground with a satisfying thump. He zips closer to a Power House thug looming over the car and breaks into a dramatic stance before the red giant.

"Let's dance, big guy," he mutters.

NightrivalHS.jpg

Nightrival spots a length of chain snaking out of the dark, rattling against the roof as he falls onto his back and rolls away from the flailing weapon. Another skinhead comes charging at him with a vicious swing, and Nightrival jumps up to avoid getting his legs crushed. He lightly descends back onto the roof, and he hears metal grinding against concrete behind him. Within seconds, a monstrous shadow grows larger above his head. He twirls around and sees the van soaring directly at him.

Ah, damn.

He instantly flattens himself by bending backwards at the waist as the van sails only a few feet above him, tumbling helplessly in the air past the clashing fighters below. Nightrival eases up on his palms and performs a Yurchenko right over the skinhead peering up at him. He only hears the van crashing into the building; the familiar sound of shattering glass coupled with bricks being crushed assails his ears, followed by faintly crackling flames.

"That was a perfectly good van, ya chumps!" Gotta take o' that fire 'fore it spreads, he hurriedly thinks.

The moment he's back on his feet he drives a sun fist into the skinhead's spine and the thug reels against the car and rolls onto the ground. He slashes at a neighbouring skinhead's jaw with an elbow strike that sends the goon's broken teeth clattering against the street as he falls unconscious. Nightrival hops and spins over to another skinhead standing at the car's trunk and lands a hook kick into his temple, which casts him careening upwards like a lifeless doll then hits the ground with a satisfying thump. He zips closer to a Power House thug looming over the car and breaks into a dramatic stance before the red giant.

"Let's dance, big guy," he mutters.

It doesn't take long for the two heroes to remove the normal skinheads who all lay about unconcious on the ground from various wounds. With them down, it leaves on ly the three red skinned thugs left to fight.

"There's another one hidden on the other side of the car," yells the thug near Nightrival before taking an awkward swing against the agile crimefighter.

The remaining two thugs move over closer to the battle at hand. The first heads beyond the car, searches for the concealed hero. The other charges Nightrival but also fails to connect with the seemingly untouchable hero.

It doesn't take long for the two heroes to remove the normal skinheads who all lay about unconcious on the ground from various wounds. With them down, it leaves on ly the three red skinned thugs left to fight.

"There's another one hidden on the other side of the car," yells the thug near Nightrival before taking an awkward swing against the agile crimefighter.

The remaining two thugs move over closer to the battle at hand. The first heads beyond the car, searches for the concealed hero. The other charges Nightrival but also fails to connect with the seemingly untouchable hero.

NightrivalHS.jpg

With a flick of his wrists, two escrima staves appear in Nightrival's hands. These guys can probably take more punishment than their buddies there.

He hops up on one foot and smashes both staves across the goon's jaw. The thug's head nearly spins completely around and he tips over on one foot, but he quickly returns to a standing position. His eyes, however, languishly roll in their sockets as his head sways back and forth.

NightrivalHS.jpg

With a flick of his wrists, two escrima staves appear in Nightrival's hands. These guys can probably take more punishment than their buddies there.

He hops up on one foot and smashes both staves across the goon's jaw. The thug's head nearly spins completely around and he tips over on one foot, but he quickly returns to a standing position. His eyes, however, languishly roll in their sockets as his head sways back and forth.

With both heroes attacking quickly they are able to damage their opponents. One of the thugs shakes his head, trying to clear it from the blow Nightrival just gave him. The other, near Nightrival swings a haymaker that connects easily. Nightrival feels the blow but manages to roll with the blow to avoid any damage.

Over by Grim, the thug, having felt the pain, tries to strike out at the still hidden strikes out blindly. Luck seems to be on his side as he manages to connect with the blow. The blow glances off of her shoulder, causing a slight bruise.

NightrivalHS.jpg

Nightrival sees a fist careening towards his jaw and he turns his neck, and the thug's meaty paw slips harmlessly past him. Ignoring the second attacker, he follows through with his previous strike and slams both staves into the dazed thug's jaw and temple in succession. The goon's head swivels left and right as the staves knock him about, a stream of teeth and blood spews out of his mouth and stains the concrete. The hulking thug staggers on his feet and his head appears to spin as though his neck is made of rubber.

With a single leap, Nightrival somersaults over his opponent and lands behind him. He juts out his fists and splays out his feet, anticipating his next assault on the battered goon.

Over by Grim, the thug, having felt the pain, tries to strike out at the still hidden strikes out blindly. Luck seems to be on his side as he manages to connect with the blow. The blow glances off of her shoulder, causing a slight bruise.

Ow! I hate it when they hit me! :x

Grim is annoyed with this particular foe, and decides to see if he's as top heavy as he looks; she tries to hook a foot behind his knee and bring his ugly red butt down, but it doesn't go so well. However it does let the thug know exactly where she is right now :shock:

Grim's attempt to trip the thug before her turns out to be very unlucky for the hero as her opponet swings widly. Her awkward position placed her directly in the path of his fist which connects soildly against her temple. The rush of power through the blow knocks the hero senseless.

The other Thug, able to react, charges over to Nightrival. He swings but his fist comes within inches of Nightrival's face.

Nightrival sees Grim take the hit.

NightrivalHS.jpg

Nightrival slightly shifts backwards as the other Power House goon pitches another fist at his face, and the goon only claws the empty air. However, the beaten thug, barely able to stand straight as he awkwardly lifts his fists to face the hero spinning in his eyes, elicits Nightrival's total attention at the moment. He heaves and once again drives both the staves into the goon's face.

Typical escrima techinques may not be effective against an opponent possessing such strength and durability, so Nightrival is forced to pommel the goon first with ferocious, crude beatings to wear down his massive adversary.

The goon absorbs most of the attack, his jaw rattling from the attack but he stays firmly planted on his feet. Nightrival grinds his teeth and narrows his eyes. Suddenly, he spots Grim take a hit from another Power House goon, and the situation looks bad from his angle.

Nightrival breaks away from his current fight by rolling under the goon's legs and racing across the red sports car seperating him from Grim's attacker. He grinds his teeth even more as he channels his reserves to flood his arms with additional strength. Nightrival mutters a short prayer and swings his arms with such force that it momentarily terrifies him. Teeth fly out of goon's mouth and his left eye is swollen shut after his head bobs helplessly from Nightrival's attack.

"Ya like that, ugly?" he barks at his new target, "I got more if ya want it!"