Earth Victoriana: Music Hall Mystery (OOC)

Supercape

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK, having considered this I dont think a handwritten note really requires a hero point or expertise. At most I would call it a straight INT check, but unless you are going to produce something that you wish to stand up to proper forensic analysis, I am going to say that with enough time you can do something reasonably effective.

EDIT # Incidentally I took a few liberties with the Bishops actions, if you actively resist his clutches, let me know and I will edit.

Well that sounds like a stunt, a very suitable one for a light control array!

Concealment 4: (All Visual) [8pp]

This ok?

Will only conceal YB built like that alternatively you could do

Concealment 2: (Normal Sight, Extras: Affects Others, Burst, Selective) [10pp], to selectively cause concealment in everything withing 10 feet of you.

It would be an excellent time to poke TT about that, yes!

*Ahem*

Anyway, I really can't find a suitable archetype for Inquisition / Vatican Super Agents so I am going to wing it (below doesnt account for misc stuff like skill in theology). Spoiler if you want to keep it fresh!

STR 12 DEX 12 CON 12 INT 14 WIS 14 CHA 10

Attack +6 Defence +6 Fort +4, Reflex +4, Will +4, Tough +4 (+2 Flat Footed).

Initiative +5, Grapple +7

Feats: Improved Initiative, Precise Shot, Improved Aim, Defensive Roll 1

Skills: Stealth +4 (+5), Intimidate 8 (+8), Sense Motive +4(+6), Bluff 4 (+4)

Equipment: Vatican Robes (+1 Toughness), Knife (+3 Damage, Crit 19-20), Crossbow +3 Damage, Crit 19-20)

This doesn't include the various equipment they have stuffed around the current location.

Initiative: 1d20+5=15

So, their action will be to arm themselves!

ok that will drop concealment. I'm not sure the door and position give full protection from your dazzle, but I will allow them a +5 circumstance reflex roll for it.

1d20+5=21 which they make (rolled for both)

The Inquistion:

1d20+4=15, 1d20+4=14, 1d20+4=9, 1d20+4=11, 1d20+4=22, 1d20+4=14

2 Of them are dazzled.

Round 2:

16 Inquisition - 2 Dazzled

11 Revenant - Unharmed - 1 Hero Point

The four non-dazzled Inquisition are going to Move to you, at start beating up on you with Knives. This is lethal damage!

1d20+6=23, 1d20+6=22, 1d20+6=24, 1d20+6=15 Nothing critical, anyway, but all of them hit!

However, your Impervious 7 Ability makes you immune to them all!

Yeah unfortunately you are out of Hero Points :(

Extra Effort, and you could stunt off your enhanced Strength for something like that, I would guess (A Strike 4, Cone Extra applied to Strike and Strength) - Total 14PP. How does that sound? Would mean a DC 17 Reflex Save and DC 22 / 19 Toughness Save.