Getting the Story (OOC)

If I recall from chat, this is one of those rules that is open to debate - the concensus was that only the aura would cause an effect (not something I actually agree with). So, will need to refer to refs for that one.

EDIT: Checked it out in UP and on chat.

Damage aura stacks with melee damage, they arent seperate DCs (And no mighty feat needed!). However, in this case it will breaks PL Caps, so limiting it to DC +10 Normal.

In addition, to clarfiy looks like you are attacking at +5 with a Power Attack which I dont quite get - it looks to me that his aura power and unarmed strike are at +6 base attack (As the stunt wipes out accurate) ?

Let me know - at the moment I am seeing this as a DC25 Aura attack, with -1 attack/+1 damage shifted for a total DC of 26. I may have gotten the wrong end here...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finding it a little hard to justify stunting a "Heal inanimate objects" power of a Destructive energy array, but please enlighten me - sorry to be a pain on that, I just want to avoid "stunt anything off anything".

On the flip side, if you are using that destructive power to weld, or cause a cave in, or something like that, then no stunt is required: you might need a craft or knowledge roll - or just plain INT roll (at a not particularly high DC) to do that I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok 3 rounds, Glowstar is pretty quick and has move by action, so can potentially rescue the driver in one round.

Ill ask for an acrobatics check at DC 10 for that however, as its by no means a routine task (And no taking 10!). Failure means it takes two rounds.

Blasting the moving tanker:

Ill say its DC 10 to hit the moving tank.

Well, pulling rules out of the Ether here...

Its not exactly heat you are firing off (as far as I can see) but I guess it could potentially ignite petroleum? you will have to enlighten me!

2 rounds left.

If it hits, I will say the tanker has toughness 8. If its injured, then its a 50/50 chance of igniting - any more than that and it will definatly ignite.

Any injure and it will starting leaking petrol.

How does that sound?

Oh-kay! 100 ft across? Glows can totally do that! Burning a HP to Stunt the following off his Terminus Energy Control array.

Create Object 14 (Entropy; Feat: Progression [25 ft cubes]; Extra: Movable) [43 PP]

So that's 14, 25-ft cubes. Total area covered: 350 ft. Total lifting Str: 70, or around 64 tons for a light load. Should be more than enough to wrap the whole thing up and let it starve itself of oxygen.